Contact

Gladion sat in his motel room, face in his hands. He had decided for now, he wouldn't contact the boy he met, it's probably too soon. Did he even want a friend? He always felt he didn't need them. It felt as if his world got flipped upside down. But for now, he decided to head over to the next trial site. It was the ghost type trial.

He headed to the dark beach, a cold breeze filled the air. He almost regretted his choice of ripped clothes. He waited for awhile, yet no one came. Just as he was about to leave, he noticed a girl approaching him. She looked like she was probably cold too, her strange looking beanie was pulled over her head. "Are you.. like the person in charge of this trial? I thought it would be Acerola.." The girl looked pretty confused, and also a bit suspicious of your presence.

"W-What? No! I'm waiting for someone.." Gladion responded, sighing. He'd been drawing too much attention to himself over the past days.

"I hope you find them, since you've been standing here for awhile." She teased. "My name is Moon, by the way." She wandered off again, probably trying to locate Acerola.

Another lead that had gotten him no where. He headed back to the motel, deciding to call it a night. Maybe the next morning would bring him the answers he was looking for.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gladion, where are you going?" Lillie asked, standing by the door. She watched as he was quickly packing his bag, holding onto a pokeball.

"I have to get out of here. I can't stay Lillie, I'm sorry." He glanced at her, guilt in his eyes.

"Wait.. Take me with you!" She pleaded.

"I can't.. I can't do that. You shouldn't have to live on the run from Mother like me. Let Wicke know I'm ok.. Please be careful." He hugged her tight.

He had to do this, when mother found out he stole Type: Null, she would go insane. He couldn't be there when it happened. Did he have to do this? What if Lillie was hurt by her? She'd hit him before.. but never Lillie. He left her there.. All alone. All alone.

He woke up, untangling himself from the blankets. He wiped the sweat of his forehead, calming his breath. His heart was beating like crazy. He reached for his phone, and grabbed the malasada boy's information, quickly typing in his number. He typed a few times, deleting it again and again until finally he gave up trying to make an excuse of why he was reaching out to him.

"Hey. It's Gladion. Let's meet."