Who Are Family

Jacobs POV

I'm finally going home. I need to tell my mum. I can't keep expecting Emily to keep it to her self. It can go two ways she'll understand or flip and never want to talk to me again. This is most scared I've been in my life ever.

One thing I am looking forward to is seeing my sister again and meeting James I've heard a lot about him.

I've not told Emily that I'm coming back. It's a surprise for them all. My mum is engaged so I'm here for that as well.

My flight is arriving at 6. I'm hoping by that time that they will all be settled.

Jessica POV

Emily rang me today whilst she was at school. At first I though it was a call saying she's been excluded again but it's the opposite. She's back friends with James and is sleeping at his house Friday.
My family is starting to feel complete again. I have a husband a daughter my step-son who I class as my son. My son who is over the country somewhere I know he will come back soon. Then there's James who is my adopted son who I love a lot.

Chris's POV

I'm happy that Emily and James are friends again. All most instantly she seems happier less angry.
I now officially have a family. I have a mom dad Sister and brother I've never met and a sort of brother in James.