Chapter 8

*Dusty's POV*

I was about to brush my teeth and get into bed when Ember rushed into the bathroom and dragged me to the couch. I immediately saw what she was so excited about. THE LION KING WAS ON!!!! I plopped myself down on the couch in between Gerard and Ember. I poked Gerard in the cheek. "You basically live here, don't you?" Gee laughed. "I guess so." For once, Kellin wasn't teasing us about our complicated little relationship. I wondered what was up with him. He seemed down today, but when I asked him about it, he assured me that he was fine. I believed him...I guess.

*Kellin's POV*

Yeah, I definitely wasn't okay. I could see it in Dusty's eyes. She liked him. And it was obvious as hell that he liked her. Sigh.

*Holly's POV*

I was so glad to have Ember back with us! She and Frank really hit it off. I think they like each other. Most people would ask if I was upset about it. My immediate answer is: hell no! I ship it like FedEx! Frank and I are the bestest of best friends and I hope he and Ember get together. The shipping tension is too much.

*Gerard's POV*

Kellin said that he, Winston, Ray and Bob were heading back to our house to watch something "more manly." Frank, Ember and Holly went to get Chinese food. And Mikey and Aniston went for a walk. That left just Dusty and I. She was pretty focused on the movie. She finally poked me. I have no idea what was with her and poking. I looked at her: "Hm?" She smiled that beautiful smile at me. "I asked if you wanted any hot chocolate." I felt my face flush. "Oh, yeah, sorry!" She laughed. "It's alright, Gee." She got up to make the hot chocolate and left me sitting on the couch. When she came back, she handed me a warm cup and sat back down next to me. She seemed serious. "Hey Gee?" She murmured softly. I looked at her. "Yeah?" She looked at her cup. "Was Kellin right? Do you like me?" I froze, feeling my cheeks get warm. Had I really been that obvious?

*Dusty's POV*

Gerard took a little while to stammer out nervously: "Y-ye..." he couldn't seem to get the word out, so he just nodded. I smiled softly and did something not even I expected myself to do. I grabbed his collar and pulled his face to where it was only inches from mine. I gazed into his hazel eyes before pressing my lips against his. He seemed surprised, but kissed me back passionately. God, I never realized how much I liked him. When I finally pulled away, his face was bright red. I laughed and poked his cheek: "I like you, too, cutie." He grinned. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and leaned my head into his chest, watching the movie with him.

/Yuesssssssss....this is wonderful. Dusty and Gerard action. Yuesssssssss. XD XXX~ Kanaya\