Chapter 12

*Dusty's POV*

I could not have heard him right. A few minutes went by and I could hear Gee snoring quietly beside me. He couldn't love me! I'm horrible! My own parents told me so! I shook my head silently, I must have heard wrong. I sighed and put my head on his bare chest. He must have taken off his shirt when he got into bed. I breathed in the scent of coffee and water. His scent. I drifted slowly off to sleep.

*~*

I yawned, blinking my eyes against the bright sunlight that was streaming through my window. I looked at Gee affectionately. His mouth was open slightly and he was snoring softly. Adorable. I remembered all of the events of last night suddenly. Gee said he loved me. I must have been dreaming. I shifted slightly, waking Gee up in the process. He groaned softly and opened his beautiful hazel eyes. "Good morning, Dusty." He said in his quiet demeanor. I smiled at him. "Good morning, Gee. Did you carry me here last night?" He nodded. "You fell asleep on my shoulder and I thought I would stay with you. I hope you don't mind." He said bashfully. I laughed. "No, of course I don't mind! I love being together!" Gerard blushed. "T-thanks! I do too!" I quickly kissed his cheek, getting out of bed. He touched his cheek with his fingers, a blush blooming on his face. I mentally giggled. He was so cute! I quickly got dressed in my closet, changing into black skinny jeans, my Black Veil Brides hoodie, my Black leather studded fingerless gloves and my goggles. Yeah, sometimes I wear goggles. So what? I opened the door, seeing Gerard had gotten dressed as well. He smiled at me. "Want to get some coffee?" I smiled back. "Of course!" I ran to the door, grabbing his hand on the way. Ember, Frank and Holly were nowhere to be seen. Kellin had drum lessons with Bob and Winston had guitar lessons with Ray this morning and Aniston and Mikey were probably out somewhere. I started up my car and Gerard got into the passenger's side. He smiled at me, lacing his fingers through mine. I felt my face get warm. He leaned in. There was only about an inch between us. I quickly closed the space, pressing my lips against his. He smiled through the kiss and put his arm around my shoulders. I ran my fingers through his hair. He finally pulled away, smiling at me. "You smell like coffee." He stated happily. I giggled. "So do you." He laughed and then said something quietly, too quietly for me to hear. I cocked my head, curious. "What was that, Geebear?" He blushed bright red and mumbled. "I love you..." So I was right! That was what I heard. The shock must have registered on my face, for Gerard's gaze dropped sadly. I grabbed his collar and pressed my lips onto his again. I then pulled away and said confidently: "I love you too." Gerard's smile got wider. "Really?" I nodded. "Really."

/Aww, sorry for the filler chapter, but I felt horrible about not updating after that xD XXX~ Kanaya\