A New Beginning

Pryce POV ⛅️

"Boy get up! We're gonna be late for class

"Boy get up! We're gonna be late for class." My dorm-mate, Dorien said as he shook me out of my sleep. 🙄

I groaned. "You're so annoying."

"You appreciate me though." He said with a fake smile. "Now get up!"

I got a text from Chad and smiled as I read it.

Chad 🔐😋: Good morning baby 😚

As I replied to his text, Dorien asked me "Ooh Daddy Chad never misses a beat does he?"

"Stop calling him that." I said with a chuckle

"With the way y'all were boo loving on the phone last night, you would think Daddy was his actual name or something."

I laughed. "Don't exaggerate." I said as I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. "And stop calling him that."

"Don't even trip, you already know I only have eyes for one person."

I sighed. "I don't know why you're even giving him the time of day."

"What? Allen's fine as fuck. Plus his room is only right down the hall."

I scoffed. "Please, you can do better."

"Imma need you to stop coming for my future bae. I mean, I get he used to be messy as fuck for liking you, then turned around and started liking Chad, but he's been on the road to redemption!"

"He won't have any problems reverting back to his old self."

"Come on Pryce, y'all used to be best friends. You told me y'all even applied to the same colleges, before y'all started beefing."

"There is no beef."

"Or whatever y'all want to call it."

"It's simple, Dorien. I go my way and he goes his."

"Pryce he really wants to get back in your good graces and be friends again. He misses you."

"Sorry, he lost my trust." I said as I got up, grabbed my clothes and headed to the shower.

Dorien POV