Misses & Kisses

Pryce POV

He hugged me again. "I was missing you too much. I had to come see you."

"How'd you know I was here?"

"Vier told me. I got here quick because I was already near the area."

"Well you couldn't have picked a better time than right now, Chad." Dorien said making me give him a death glare.

"Really? Why is that?" Chad asked him

"Because it's lit in here tonight, come on y'all let skate!" He said, saving himself from that slick ass comment he made.

As I watched Dorien skate to Vier, I spotted Lucas sitting down by himself and I started to feel really bad. 😔

"Babe go over there and get your skates." I told Chad pointing him to where Marquees is.

"Alright-"

"Oh yeah, you gotta buy a mixtape from him though. It's just $5."

"Why do I have to buy one of his mixtapes?"

I shrugged. "It's his rule."

Chad shook his head and proceeded to go over to Marquees.

I took this opportunity to skate to Lucas. "Oh there you are. I thought I lost you, what took you so long?" He asked me.

I chuckled. "I wasn't even gone for that long."

"It felt like forever. I started to miss you...."

I tried to hold in my blush but I couldn't. The DJ changed the song he was playing and Lucas rolled his eyes and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

"My ex used to play this song all fucking day. 2 years later and I still can't stand this song."

I chuckled. "He has good taste in music cause this my song."

All of a sudden Lucas' whole attitude changed. He started to look kinda sad. 😕

"You ok?" I asked

He didn't answer right away but when he did, he lied, saying "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't have to lie to me, Lucas. You can talk to me about anything."

He sighed and looked at me. "Come on let's go somewhere else. I'm not really feeling this anymore to be honest."

I hesitated because I felt uneasy at the thought of me leaving Chad to go somewhere with Lucas. Plus my phone is still dead! 💀

Lucas got a text on his phone and I took this opportunity to glance at Chad as he seems to be in deep conversation with Vier and Dorien. I guess I'll just make this quick.

"Alright, come on." I told Lucas before we got up and left.

Chad POV