Crush On You

Chad POV ☀️

"That was a lovely ceremony" Ms. Watkins said after sitting down with us with her plate of food.

"Oh thank you so much Angela" Aunt Pat said with Earl co-signing.

"I haven't been to a wedding in so long." Mechie said

"That's ok, another one is only right around the corner, in a few more years. Ain't that right Pryce and Chad?" She said and Pryce started choking hard on his drink. I started patting his back.

"Excuse me real quick." He said in between coughs and getting up.

I got up as well and we walked outside.

Khadi POV

"Was it something I said?" Ms

"Was it something I said?" Ms. Pat asked

I chuckled. "You know, I actually think these two will be the next ones to say "I do" but that's just my opinion." I said pointing at Mechie and Malachi.

Mechie blushed hard as fuck while Malachi just looked at him, admiring him. ❤️

"Aww ain't that so cute?" Ms. Watkins said with Ms. Pat co-signing.

"Young love. I wish I had that with you Pat, would've made our wedding 10 times better." Earl said

"Aww Earl, you mean that?" She asked

"Absolutely." He before they kissed.

"Aww old love. I wish I'll have that." Mechie said

"Who you calling old, boy?" Mr. Earl said

"Who made this chicken? It's bout nasty as hell. It still got some hairs on this bitch." Ms Pat said, looking disgusted.

"Oh yeah they said there's a bad batch over there and don't touch it." Ms. Watkins said

"Well they damn sure ain't tell me that and why the hell would they still bring the bad batch and sit out on the table next to the rest of the food!?"

"They said they had no other place to put it."

"Was there not a trash bag around!? Oh hell no, where's the caterer at!?" She said getting up and looking for him.

"Pat sit your ass down!" Mr. Earl said

"Aye you! Did you put that nasty hairy ass chicken on display thinking nobody was gonna notice that shit!?" She said to the caterer, making a scene.