Back At It

A week later

Pryce POV ⛅️

"You're starting to look better." I told Dorien, as I continued to pack my clothes.

This is our last few moments here before we're off to enjoy Spring Break. 🤗

"Yeah, I suppose. My lip is still busted though...." He said, looking in the mirror.

There was a knock on the door, so I went to go answer it.

"Hey Allen" I said as I let him in.

He smiled. "Hey, y'all finished packing yet?"

"I'm almost done but Dorien can't stop looking in the mirror...."

He walked over to Dorien. "You feeling better?" He asked, concerned, showing he cares.

"I'm fine Allen, thanks for asking."

"You sure? Anything you need I'll get it for you."

Dorien sighed. "I'm ok Allen, really." He said with a slight smile.

I got a text from Lucas.

Lucas 🙊: Hey I had to rush and leave, sorry I couldn't come see you. But have fun, I'll miss you 😘

I replied letting him know it's ok and I'll see him next week.

"So Pryce are you excited to go back home so you can get Chad back?" Allen said, catching me off guard.

I scoffed. "I am not thinking about Chad."

"Yeah Ok, we'll see about that. I'll give you three days max before you tell me y'all are back together."

I'm not gonna lie on the inside I'm so excited about that possibility but on the outside I have to play it off like I don't care. Partially because recently Allen has been right about a lot of stuff and that's so not him. I don't wanna believe that he's finally gotten some sense.

"Three days is too much. I'll give it two. Maybe one and a half." Dorien added in.

"Why do y'all think I'm in a rush to get back with Chad?!"

"Because he's the LOYL."

"The what?"

"Use your context clues and figure it out."

I looked at Allen for some help because I was really lost.

"It means love of your life." He informed me

"I haven't even lived most of my life. Plus don't be giving him such a prestigious title like that."

"Still doesn't change the fact that y'all feelings for each other haven't gone away. I saw the way y'all looked at each other when he came in the hospital."

"Aww poor Lucas, he's gonna be so heartbroken when we come back and you have to break the news to him." Dorien said with Allen chuckling.