The Big Arcade

Pryce POV ☀️

"You wasn't lying when you said Ms. Youatru is cool. She's already one of my favorites here." Dorien said as he plopped on his bed.

I chuckled and my phone started ringing. I pulled it out and it's a FaceTime call from Chad.

"Hey baby" I said as I answered it.

He smiled. "Hey, what you doing?"

"Nothing, just got back from class. How about you?" I said as I laid down on my bed.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about if I should come see you this weekend."

I got excited. "Yes you should! You're definitely missed."

"And I definitely miss you-" he said before someone in the background interrupted him.

"Chaaaad come on! We're gonna be late!" They said and I immediately knew who it was. 🙄

Alright babe, I'll call you later." Chad told me.

I slightly rolled my eyes. "His timing is perfect huh? It never fails." I said with a bit of sarcasm.

"Stop it, I'll call you as soon as I can."

"Ok fine, I heard you." I said before hanging up.

"I'm ready for you to fight his dormmate." Dorien said

I chuckled. "What?"

"And if you don't fight him, I will."

"Relax Dorien."

"Y'all can't even talk on the phone or FaceTime for more than 3 minutes without him interrupting! It's annoying me and it's not even my relationship."

"Exactly, it's not your relationship. But I'd be lying if I said he wasn't starting to annoy me."

Dorien sighed. "Anyway, we should go somewhere tonight."

"Yeah I'm down. Where to?"

"I was thinking about The Big Arcade. I wanna do something fun."

"Yeah, that sounds cool. Anyway, what happened with you and Allen?"

"Ugh where do I even begin?"

Damez POV 🌖