Building Up

Malachi POV 🌑

We watched as the cop put handcuffs on Vier and shove him in the backseat of the car.

Vier gave us of one last look and I swear I got an uncomfortable chill down my spine. 😖

Officer Swallows walked up to me, looking salty. "Aye um Malachi, I apologize for thinking you were the one who did that to your father."

"It's cool man. The truth came out and now I don't have to worry about it anymore."

"Yeah, how about you give me a call and I can make it up to you." He said handing me a piece of paper with his number on it.

I looked at him confused. "Make it up?"

"Yeah maybe we can just hang out, see a movie or something and maybe I can show you how I live up to my last name."

"Get out of here before I report your nasty ass!" Mechie said before grabbing the paper out of my hand and ripping it up.

Officer Swallows winked at me then proceeded to get inside the car and pull off.

"You're the real MVP, have I ever told you that?" I said to him.

He blushed. "All the time...."

Chad POV

"Vier just got arrested!" I told Aunt Pat as I walked in the house, with Pryce right behind me.

"What!? Why!? What happened!? We have to go get him!" She said as she quickly walked up to me.

I sighed. "No, I think he needs to stay where he's at."

"What did he do?"

"Well not only did he abuse Dorien but he's also the one who killed Gerald."

"What!?" She said in disbelief.

"I told you I had a bad feeling about him!" Earl said "The boy puts milk inside the bowl before the cereal. Only psychopaths do shit like that!"

"Hush, Earl!"

"Look Aunt Pat, I'm just gonna go upstairs in my room, and try to get some rest. It's been a long night...." I said

"Alright, go do that. This is too much for me too. Lemme call his mother and let her know what's going on...."

I made my way upstairs with Pryce following me and once we made it in my room, I closed the door.

As I laid down I started thinking about how crazy Spring Break has been so far. Actually this entire year in College has been crazy, but there's definitely more to come.

Sophomore year will be better, I hope. Especially since- 😇

"Babe when are you gonna tell me the surprise? I'm really tired of waiting now." Pryce said as he laid down next to me.

"Yeah about that...."

He slightly rolled his eyes. "What now?"