Web Of Lies

Vier POV 🌑

As I waited for Dorien to tell them who attacked him, I gave him a death glare, hopefully putting some fear in him.

He sighed and finally said. "I got into a fight before I got in my dorm."

"And you became unconscious when you were in your dorm bathroom?" Doctor Peeness asked

He nodded his head. "Yes...."

Pryce gave Dorien a look and Dorien tried not to look at Pryce in the eyes.

Pryce better accept that answer or else he'll be in the same condition as Dorien.

"Can I have a private talk with Dorien, please?" Pryce asked us.

We granted him his wish but on the way out the room I gave Dorien one last glare, letting him know he better not reveal anything.

Dorien POV

"Ok Dorien, its only me and you in this room now. Tell me who did this to you and you better not lie." Pryce said

I sighed. "I was telling the truth...."

"Well then who did you get into a fight with? Because I'll beat his ass as soon as I see him."

If only he knew. Vier would crush Pryce with absolutely no problem.

I shook my head. "It was some random on the street."

"And what did Vier do!?"

I quickly thought of another lie. "He fought the guy after he broke up the fight."

"There's a huge chunk of the story missing-"

"Pryce I really don't wanna talk about this right now."

"Well you're gonna have to talk about it sooner or later."

"Ok and I choose later."

He sighed. "Fine. I'll leave it alone for now...."

"Thank you...."

Vier POV

"What the fuck are you looking at!?" I asked Allen, who keeps looking me.

"You!" He said, getting up in my face.

"You better calm yourself."

"Why do I have a strong feeling that you have something to do with Dorien's attack!?"

"Because you're crazy! Why would I do such a thing to my own boyfriend!?"

"Because you did it to one of your exes before! Remember when you told me that!?"

"Woah, what?" Lucas said

"Don't try to make it seem like it was my fault! If anything I was the victim! He put his hands on me first!"

"So you broke his jaw!?"