Fainted

The next day Marinette got to school on time but instead of wearing her hair in pigtails, she had done it up in a little kawaii bun. She arrived at school earlier than Adrian and was greeted at the door by Alya and Nino. Nathanael was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey girl! You're early..." Alya smirked.

"I like your hair dudette." Nino commented pointing to Marinette's head.

"Thank you Nino!" Marinette smiled.

"You're also in a good mood, did I miss something?" Alya folded her arms.

"So you don't already know?" Marinette stared in disbelief at her best friend who was also a stalker and one of the biggest Adrinette and LadyNoir shippers.

"No...should I?" Alya arched her eyebrow.

"Yo did you break up with Nathanael?" Nino asked.

"No! Why would I be happy about something like that?" Marinette exclaimed.

"Cuz he's bring as-" Alya slapped her hand across Nino's mouth.

"Shut up!" She whispered as the tomato walked over to the trio.

"Morning Marinette." He smiled.

"Morning Nath!" Marinette smiled back.

"Hi, Alya, hi Nino." Nathanael nodded to the duo that were now standing shoulder to shoulder.

"Hey." They said in unison.

"Hey Mari, I need to talk to you for a second?" Nathanael asked.

He pulled her away from Alya and Nino to the stairs. He ducked under the metal and tugged Marinette under too.

This is Adrian and I's meeting spot... Marinette huffed to herself.

Nathanael scratched his neck after letting Marinette's hand go. But she wasn't paying attention to him, a snobby blonde was running up to Adrian squealing. She jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

What Marinette saw next almost stopped her heart, Chloe leaned into his face putting her disgusting, pink lips against his. Nathanael's stammering voice was slurred and fuzzy, her vision went blurry and Marinette touched her aching head and gasped as she teared up.

"I...I think I'm going to be sick." Marinette gagged touching her cringing stomach. Nathanael saw what she saw and looked away.

"Same." Was all she heard before she blacked out.

                                                                                                  ~~~~

Adrian pushed Chloe away and the blonde fell to the ground smirking. He didn't pay attention to the face she was making, his attention was drawn to the tomato-head across the courtyard with a dead-looking bluenette in his arms. 

"Help! Help me please!" Nathanael cried and fell on his knees. 

Most of the kids had gone to their classes because of the bell but Adrian was too focused on the idiot move Chloe made. He dashed over and almost scared himself, he'd never ran this fast before.

"What happened?" Adrian demanded as he skidded to a stop beside Nathanael who's tears were spilling across the ground and Marinette's unconscious body.

"She looked out from behind the stairs, saw you kiss Chloe and blacked out." Nathanael explained.

Adrian lifted Marinette's head and noticed her breathing was steady. He checked her pulse, sounded pretty normal.

"I think she just fainted." Adrian sighed a breath of relief.

"Thank god." Nathanael whispered and buried his face in her stomach.

Adrian scowled at him when he ran to the nurses office. He should've been doing that as Chat, he was the one Marinette loved, truly loved at least.

Nathanael jogged out a few minutes later.

"The nurse said she'll wake up soon and that we should get to class." Nathanael pointed to their room.

Then as if on cue, Juleka came out and leaned over the banister.

"Hey guys, Mrs. Bustier says to come to class now." She called. Then a pair of kids came by and accidentally bumped into her and Juleka fell...