Water

Marinette yawned and leaned against her headboard closing her eyes.

"Are you going to sleep?" Nathanael asked.

Marinette didn't reply but snored falsely and muttered quietly as well. A plan in her head.

Nathanael kissed her on the forehead and left. She opened one eye to make sure he left and then rubbed the spot where he kissed her.

Chat pounded on the window frowning I the moonlight. Jealousy filling his chest and mind. Marinette got up and opened the window, letting him in.

"Hi kitty!" Marinette smiled stepping out of the way so he could jump in.

He didn't answer and folded his arms, frowning. Then Marinette realized he was dripping water and his hair was soaked. She laughed a little bit but then covered her mouth. Chat grinned evilly and flicked water at her.

"Hey!" Marinette shouted at the cat blocking her face.

Then he shook his whole body which sent a whole cloud of mist and water droplets in her direction. But she had already ran halfway across the room.

They ended up chasing each other until  Marinette's clumsiness got the best of her and she slipped in the small puddle Chat had left on the floor. He ran forwards leaping for her and she ended up cradled in his arms staring up at him.

They blushed and Chat bent down for a kiss. Their lips touched and Marinette wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing into him. He inched back towards the hospital bed so he had some support from the side. She put her hands on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her lower back, pulling her closer. She jolted and bit his lip hard.

"Ow!" Chat exclaimed and Marinette pulled away, an apologetic expression on her face.

"I-I'm sorry!" She worried over him while lightly clutching her injured shoulder.

He had accidentally put a bit of pressure on it while they were kissing.

"It's fine, it's just my lip, are you ok?" Chat gestured to her shoulder.

"It's fine, just a little sting, sorry for ruining the moment." She shrugged and blushed.

"That's ok, I should be heading out anyways." Chat smiled and stood up, he walked over and held out his hand for her.

"Will you come by tomorrow too?" Marinette questioned as he pulled her up.

"You're not going to school?" Chat asked.

"No, I'm going back when the stitches sink in." Marinette shrugged.

"Which will be when?" Chat asked arching an eyebrow.

"3-4 days." Marinette shrugged again.

"Okay, I'll come tomorrow, rain or snow." Chat winked.

"Even if it's raining cats and dogs?" Marinette joked.

"Even if it's raining cats and dogs." Chat nodded and smiled.

Once again, sorry it's so short and there's no picture! I really am! But I will make the next one as long as I can and hopefully add a picture!