4

Your POV:

Your POV:

After starting our work it was getting late. "Do you want to stay over?" Dove looks at me, I look at her. "I don't know about that, my dad is coming to collect me in a few minutes. Thank you, though." she nods, she walks me to her door when I see my dad in the car. "So I see you in class tomorrow?" I turn to her. "Yes I see you tomorrow." giving me a small smile. I nod walk down to my dad's car getting in looking up at Dove still standing there, I give her small wave before my dad drives off.

Next Morning

Dove POV:

I drive into the school in my beetle. Parking up beside the girls 

I get out with my backpack, we walk into the hallway

I get out with my backpack, we walk into the hallway. I go to my locker grabbing my books, after closing my locker door, there was Ryan. "Hey, cutie." "Hey" giving him a smile. "Your not going to kiss me?" "I'm not really in the mood sorry." He shrugs. "So I heard you got paired  off with Y/N." Ryan laughs. "Yes why you laughing." "Cause she's a total loser and no one is her friends," he says. "Well, what if I said your been a jerk right now and f you got to know her she is really nice." I storm off walking to class. I see Y/N sitting with a girl and boy I don't know, I walk up. "Hey Y/N, you forgot this at my house yesterday." handing her journal. "Oh damn I was looking for it, thank you." I smile at her stuttering. "No problem, I see you in class anyway." smiles. "Okay, oh sorry, this Hailee and Troye." I smile, "Hi, aren't you both in my music class?" I ask, they nod. "Ah cool I see you both in music." smiling I walk off to class in a good mood minus Ryan been a jerk.