6

Dove POV :
Y/N was coming over to my house to help me finalise the project. For some reason I'm incredibly nervous. I went to check myself in the mirror to see if I look okay. I even made the effort to clean my bedroom and clean the house. I hear the doorbell, I ran downstairs to open the door. I open it, to find Ryan. I frown at him. "What are you doing here?" "I wanted to come and talk. I want to say sorry." I laugh. "Ryan, I don't want to do date you anymore. I'm more happy to be without you. And I'm expecting someone if you can please leave." I give him a smile. "Do you know what I only dated you to use you to be popular." He storms off. "Your a idiot." I shout. After he storms off I see Y/N walking up the path lane. "Hey Y/N." I give her a smile. "Everything okay? Should I come later?" "No please come in, Ryan was been a idiot." I say letting her in. "Oh okay." She became silent. "Come on we go to my bedroom, i have all the notes typed up." I said climbing up the stairs before Y/N. Y/N sits on my bed. "So I have the project presentation all ready. I just need you to look through and see if we need to add something else." She says holding out the memory key. "Cool cool, I do that now." I plug in the memory key into my macbook. I click into the presentation, looking through it. "Visually the presenation looks great! Like its perfect. And just need to add maybe a few more photos." I say sitting beside her with the laptop. We get through the project before finishing it at 8:30pm. "Do you want to get pizza?" I ask her. "Sure I love to." She gives me a smile. We grab our stuff putting it into my car we drive to our nearest pizza parlour. We walk in and I see some of the cheer squad there. I could see Y/N tense up. "It's okay we won't be sitting with them." I say giving her hand a squeeze of reassurance. She just nods. We sit at a table at oppsite side of the cheerleaders. We eat our pizza and get to know each other a little bit more. Y/N loves to read, plays piano and guitar. She also loves to cook. She's a big fan of musicals aswell. I think I have found my new best friend!

Day of presentation

Y

our POV:
Today is the day of the presentation. I want to dress to impress everyone including Dove. I'm slightly nervous but when I get the presentation over I know I be fine. I look into my mirror to check if anything was out of place in my outfit.

 I look into my mirror to check if anything was out of place in my outfit

I go downstairs to see my parents were already gone to work. I love my parents but they work too much, they want me to go the best collegebbc which I want too but I want them to relax more about it. I eat my breakfast, tidy up after myself. I walk out of the house locking it, I get into my car. A old mustang I saw that was about to be destoryed, me and my grandma restored it before he passed away.

 A old mustang I saw that was about to be destoryed, me and my grandma restored it before he passed away

I get into my baby drive off to high school. I find a parking near the front of the school. I get looks from everyone, did I mention this is the first time I driven the car to school! I didn't want to show off and make a big scene but it looks like it is happening. I see Dove leaning onto her car, she looks at me smiling. I get out of my car with my bag locking the car. I wave at Dove before I walk into the school.
I walk into Homeroom sitting my seat pulling out my flashcards for the presentation. Everyone flies in sitting down, Dove sits in front of me. She turns around. "You ready for this?" She askes biting her lip. I shake my head. "I'm a bit nervous." "You nail it." She says winking before turning around when our teacher comes in.
A few people do their presentation, Ryan went up to do his. He was talking for bit until he mentioned my name. "So everyone here has secrets, I have secrets,our teachers does and including Y/N." He has one of thoses evil grins. Oh fuck what's he going to do.
"She has a crush on Dove Cameron." He says it and burst laughing. Dove and everyone in the class slowly turn to me. I grab my stuff running out to the bathroom locking myself into one of the cubicles.
Shit shit shit why did Ryan have to say that.

A/N: ohhhhh crap Ryan told your secret. See I knew he be a scumbag. Tell me what you think of the chapter! Vote, Comment, Follow S x