8

Your POV:

So what can I say? Kissing the girl who I have had a crush for ages was AMAZING. Plus Dove is way happier with me than she was with her ex. 

Alarm clock rings and I hit it and getting up quickly putting on my clothes grabbing my backpack heading downstairs. I eat my breakfast.

After eating breakfast I tidy away and both my parents were on a trip away due to business

After eating breakfast I tidy away and both my parents were on a trip away due to business. So I was on my own for the week. I locked the house, got into the car and put some music on. 

Jamming my way to school, I park up my car to see Dove leaning on her car with her friends. She see's me waving and smiles cutely. Gosh why does she have to be so cute. I grab my bag I begin to walk over when I hear a ball been thrown and it just barely missed my head. I pick up the ball and throw it back straight to Ryan. Since I seen Dove's face when the ball was thrown. "Try to aim next time." I say. Walk off inside to my locker, I open it and then feel someone covering my eyes with their hands.
"Guess who?" "Hey Dove." I say. I turn around pecking her on the cheek. "How are you?" "Good, ready for the weekend?" I nod pulling out my books closing the locker after me.
"Yeah well, have noting planned so." I said walking with her to class. "Well if you want we can hang out?" Says Dove. I nod. "Sure." I say biting my lip as we sit down on the desks.
Classes began for the day so I began to listen but was getting distracted by Dove winking at me.

After school Dove drove to my house after me in my car. I parked up, waited for Dove to park up. When she does, she takes my hand and we walk in. "So what do you want to do? Order food? Watch a movie?" I ask swinging our hands. "Ah lets watch a movie?" Dove says. I nod, "How about you pick a movie, while I go get snacks." I say smiling. "Okay." Dove walks over to movies while I walk into the kitchen grabbing the snacks. I walk back into the living room to see Dove holding out the DVD of shes the man. I laugh and put it on, we sit down comfortable on the couch. Dove cuddles into me on my chest watching the movie.

A/N: comment, vote, follow! Hope you enjoyed it :)