7

Dove POV:

Why would Ryan said that? Y/N wouldn't like me in that way. That's what I think anyway. Everyone turns back facing Ryan, there he is giving an evil smile at everyone. "Alright, Mr McCartin please sit down. I think it's time for everyone to pack up. The class is about finish anyway." our teach says smiling. Everyone proceeds to do it, I look blankly ahead. Should I go and find out where Y/N went to? Or let her cool off?

Your POV:

I keep running and running until I'm out of the school, I run into my car. Sinking into the driver seat, I just begin to bawl crying. "Why did this have to happen." I kept repeating it. Eventually, I composed myself, I wipe the tear's away sitting up in the seat. I put the car keys turning the engine on. I stare forward thinking where would I go now? Home? No mum be home from work early. Maybe go and drive to escape. When I was thinking of all of that, the passenger side door opens and closes. I turn my head to see the blondie. "What you doing here?" I ask her wiping my face. "I wanted to see if you were doing okay?" I laugh. "Oh, I'm doing great thanks." I roll my eyes. "Y/N, I know Ryan embarrassed you but he didn't mean it," she says. "He did Dove, if you want to stay here with me I'm going for a drive," I say looking down quietly. "Sure, I don't to see everyone whispering and talking crap anyway," she says smiling at me. "Okay, put your seatbelt on," I say driving out of the school, heading out on the main road.

I drive out of town to the lake dreams which isn't too far from where I live. I pull into the car park, we both get out. I run to my truck removing a blanket. We walk down near to the water.

"This looks so beautiful" Dove says looking around

"This looks so beautiful" Dove says looking around. "It's the place where I go to think" I say picking up a pebble throwing it into the water. "So do you want to talk about what happened?" Dove shifts closer to me. I get nervous, "Look Dove what Ryan said is true." I say looking down to my trainers. "What do you mean?" Dove says turning to me. "I have a crush on you." I say quitely looking at the clouds reflecting onto the water.

She looks at me stepping in frong of me making me look into her eyes. She put her hands on my cheeks pulling me into her. She leans into me kissing me on the lips gently kissing me. It was quick before she let me go stepping backwards. "What was thay for?" I ask her. "I don't know. I just felt like doing that." She says biting her lip. "Em okay." Scrachs the back of neck. I had her the blanket she put around herself and me keeping us warm looking at the scenery in silence.
What do I do now?

A/N: ohhhhh she stuff happened. What you going to do now? Hmm vote,comment and follow!