Chapter 3

In English Class there were a lot of people and the teacher was there just checking attendence.

teacher: is Yn here?

yn: here

teacher: ok have a seat I'm almost done with Attendence

yn: ard

I sat down where Patty was and we just talked and talked about our past and how we became best friends.

Patty: yea you did look geeky

yn: .....not funny

Patty: I'm just saying, but now girl you are like damn that's how you got Jamal cause that boy is mmmm

yn: ikr

Patty: remember when you got bullied by (gco)

yn: if you bring him up Patty

Patty: I'm sorry

yn:.....

Patty: so umm what period you have next?

yn: um science

Patty: oh well FaceTime me when school over since we only have one more period left after next period.

yn: okay I will

*bell rings*

both: bye

(science class)

teacher: welcome to Honors Biology

after attendence we will get started

I go and take my seat then I hear a knock at the door. My friend Jermaine answered the door and it was my bully since 7th grade. Ugh! I can't stand that nigga at all he can go die in a hole.

teacher: ah! chresanto

chres: yea?

teacher: I was about to mark you late but you just made it

chres; ok?

teacher: have a seat next to............ah Yn

no this nigga didn't just make him sit next to me. If he walks over here and say something I swear.

chres: hey

I got up and moved to the back. I was about to say something so hurtful to him that I didn't give a flying fuck if I got in trouble. I did all my work and headed to my last period fustraighted as ever. After school I went home and went straight on Facebook and Twitter to check them. I texted Jamal and we just talked about how much we love eachother and how our days went.Then I went to sleep because this was the most horrible first day ever.