Chapter 22

Chres and Malcom went to the police station.

officer: may I help you

malcom: look man my sister has been kidnapped and I need help.

officer: we will give you some flyers and we will have police patrolling all around the city don't worry.

Malcom: thanks man

Officer: we gonna need some information about your sister.

Malcom: ok umm she's (your height), she weighs (your weight), she has (color) eyes, she gets called by (nick name)

Officer: thank you that's all we need.

Malcom: ard man *shakes hand*

*mean while down in the basement*

??: it's not so nice being abused and hit on huh

Yn: ....

??: bitch answer me

Yn: I don't have to say nothing to you Jamal

Jamal: you know what you is still the same....thats why I love you

Yn: oh hell no I'm not being your side hoe when you already have a hoe.

Christina: bitch I heard that!

Yn: I wanted you to slut

Jamal then slaps the shit out of you. He then untied you from the chair.

Jamal: now you are going to be my house slave....you will go by my rules and regulations.

Yn: and if I don't

He grabs a knife and cut your leg as you started to bleed.

Yn: AH!

Jamal then got in your ear as you held your leg to stop the bleeding.

Jamal: I will kill you

Yn:..... Ok

He then handed her a raggedy night gown.

Jamal: here go upstairs and get cleaned up....you stink

(Yn POV)

I grabbed the gown and ripped off a lil Strip to cover my wound. I walked upstairs and I hear the two of them talking in their room.

Christina: where the hell is that bitch gonna sleep.

Jamal: the guest room...But if she tries anything to get away she will not like it at all.

Christina: mmmmmm

Jamal: babe it's alright

(Yn POV)

I couldn't believe what I heard. I headed into the bathroom and sat on the floor to cry. I thought about how life is gonna be like for now on and the fact that I may not see my mom, my brother or even my babe anymore. I hopped into the shower to wash myself until I feel hands at my waist I turn and I could barely see who it was because of the steam, but the voice was noticeable.

Yn: Jamal get out!

Jamal: what did I say

Yn: I'm sorry

(Yn POV)

He then took his hands and trailed down my body to my private. He then started fingering me and then ate me out. After he was done he left. I got dressed and headed out the bathroom cause I was tired.

Christina: Yn! get me something to drink

(Yn POV)

I wanted to fucking Sharkeisha her ass again. I come back with a coke and gave it to the bitch.

Jamal: Yn! do the dishes

I went down and started the dishes and they were stacked to the ceiling. I was so mad but I didn't want to get him upset that he will probably kill me.

4:30 am

Yn: *done the dishes* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz