Chap 37

(Yn Pov)

A few weeks pass and my stomach is a lil big and I have told Chres that I actually thank him for getting me pregnant because I realized that it was time to have a child and that I'm very excited. Today I have get a check up at the doctors.

Doc: hello Yn how have u been

Yn: I've been fine thank you

Doc: that's good if u would just lay on. The bed for you check up.

Yn: ok

(Yn POV)

I lay on the bed and he puts the jelly on my stomach for my ultra sound and I look at the screen and I can see my lil baby. I smiles so big cause I could see the hands,face,feet.. basically the whole body.

Yn: there's my lil baby *talking to the screen* do you know what the gender is?

Doc: ummm lets check your chart from the last few check ups....and..its...a......son. You have a baby boy

Yn: Omg *looking back at the screen*

I can't wait to tell Chres

(Yn POV)

When I get home I see that Chres was sitting down watching TV.

Yn: hey baby *kisses his lips* how was work

Chres: *kisses back* I had off..so how was the doctors

Yn: the baby is healthy

Chres: and....

(Yn Pov)

At that point I knew that he wanted to know the gender of the baby and now I have decided to keep it a secret till the birth and he will find out.

Yn: ummmm i don't know the gender yet baby *kisses his cheek*

Chres: ok baby

Yn: you hungry baby *trying to get up*

Chres: baby you sit down and ill make dinner

Yn: oh no baby I got it

Chres: you don't think I can do it

Yn: I don't think I know

Chres: baby cooking is easy just let me cook for you please *kisses her lips repeatedly to beg*

Yn: mmmmmm *breaks the kiss* fine go ahead *wipes the access kisses off the side of her lip and laughs*

Chres: thanks babe

Yn: mmmmmm *laughs*

(1 hour later)

(Yn POV)

I wake up from my nap and I see that there was spaghetti and salad made for dinner.

Yn: well I have missed judged you baby

Chres: mmhmmm yep u did

We sit down and eat and wince dinner was done I was going to do the dishes and then obviously babe wouldn't let me do them. So I walk upstairs and sit on the edge of the bed and run my stomach to feel the baby. Then about a minute later I felt a thud and I knew then he kicked.

Yn: OMG he kicked, but that shit hurt

Then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and it was my man.

Yn: baby come here

I grab his hand and put his hand on my stomach.

Yn: wait for it

But the baby wouldn't kick no more. I moved his hand all around my stomach, but still no kick.

Yn: mmmmm the baby kicked the hell outta me

Chres: *laughs*

I then lay back on the bed and Chres picked up my leg and took off my shoe and started rubbing my feet.

Yn: mmmmmmmmm

Chres: just relax baby you do to much. your gonna be a great mother.

Yn: thank you my love

After he rubbed my feet he laid backin the bed and put his head on my breast and rubbed my chest and put kisses on me while I was drifting to sleep.

Chres: I love you so much Yn I want you to be mine forever *kisses my cheek and my stomach*