Chapter 23

Christina: Morning baby

Jamal: mornin

Christina: I might as well go check up on the hoe

Jamal: you do that

Christina headed downstairs and she went into the kitchen and everything was in order and the floor was sparkling. She then see that you are on the floor knocked out.

Christina; What the hell are you doing sleeping

Yn: *gasps* Jamal I'm sorry I was just- oh it's just you

Christina; you damn skippy it's me why the hell are you sleeping on the work? *throws a broom at you* get to work! *walks out*

(Yn POV)

I wanted to take a sharp object and stab the bitch to death! I started sweeping the floor even though there was nothing to sweep. After a minute of doing nothing I went into the guest room and just shut the door and cried in my lap cause I wanted to go home, I regret being mean to anybody including Chresanto, I hope God hears me and will find a way to set me free.

*with Chresanto and Malcom*

Malcom: here staple this to that pole over there

Chres: okay *staples it* We good?

Malcom: yea...... I hope my sister is okay.

Chres: I hope so too

Malcom: so what's with you and my sister anyway

Chres: I love her

Malcom: how bad brah

Chres: what kind of question you askin me?

Malcom: a type of question that is not hard to answer

Chres: fine......i love her so much that I promised I wouldn't let anything or anyone harm her....and I didn't keep my promise. *crouches down and cries in his lap*

Malcom: look man I know you love my sister, but it's not ya fault Ard?

Chres: *shakes his head*

Malcom: ...... idk what to do but just pray about it.

Chres:.....

Malcom: *sigh*

*back at the house*

Jamal: so you was sleeping while working

Yn: umm the work was. Done * rolls eyes*

Jamal: quit rolling your eyes at me and know who's boss

Yn: not you with your dumb ass *mumbles*

Jamal: what was that

Yn: nothin

Jamal: no I heard what you said

He then punches Yn dead in the face that her mouth is bleeding badly. He then grabbed her by her hair down to the basement.

Jamal: you like being a smart ass huh?

He kicks Yn reapeatedly in the stomach that she spit up a lil. He then grabs her by her throat and slams her onto the wall.

Yn: *choking*

Jamal: you listen to me if you ever talk like that to me again you might not have a throat to talk with anymore see if you like that.

He then drops her as she gasps for air. He stands over her vomit and laughs.

Jamal: that your dinner for tonight *points at vomit*

He walks back upstairs and locks the basement door. Down there in the basement there was a lot of old stuff and mold that you got very sick. Also for bedding there was newspapers and an old cut of cardboard.

(Yn POV)

I wanna get out of this hell cell. *cries*

.