Chapter 4

In the morning I put on my clothes after doing my hygiene routine and I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Once I get downstairs my mom is not in the house. I look everywhere and she's no where to be found. Then I found a note on the table from mom.

- Yn Honey

I will be going on a business trip for 4 weeks and I wont be back until the day after the fourth week. Your brother Malcom will be coming from college to watch you while I'm gone. Do What he says and don't you two fight. I love you and be good.

- Mom

I was a lil upset, but my mom has to do what she gotta do. I call Jamal and asked him can he take me to school cause I didn't feel like taking the bus.

*30 minutes later*

* honk honk honk*

yn: Boy if you don't stop honking that damn horn I'm coming

Jamal: *honk* hahaha

yn: you are a mess

Jamal: I know lol you love me for being a mess.

yn: -_- whatever big head lol

Jamal: you don't?

yn: nope *giggles*

Jamal: fine get the fuck out and walk

yn: Are you serious!

Jamal: you don't love me....get out *smirks*

I then grab his face and kiss him passionately.

yn: happy now

Jamal: very

We drive off to school, kissed each other goodbye and headed to first period. When I got to first period there were only two people in the class....me and my bully. I walk in and make no eye contact with him. This was an awkward silence so I put in my headphones. About a quarter to 7 I feel a tap on my shoulder it was him.

chres: hey umm you look familiar

yn: ...... *rolls eyes*

chres: what's your name

I get up from my seat and flip him off then head to the bathroom.

Chres Pov

what the hell is her problem all I was trying to do is be nice. like Damn. She was Fine as hell does.

chres: *looks at her stuff* FnMnLn (first name, middle name, last name)

Yn?

*Flashback*

(Middle School)

*bell Rings*

crowd: *yelling,screaming,conversating*

*late bell ring*

Teacher: class we have a new student her name is Yn and give her a nice welcome.

class: *welcomes her*

yn is a little skinny girl that is flat chested and don't even have a butt, basically she's a straight line. She has a pointy nose not pointy like you might be thinking, but it's out there. She has braces and a lot of Gaps in between. She has lil piggy tales in her hair and she is very shy.

teacher: Yn I have your seat in the front okay.

yn: *shakes head*

Did I mention that she is a straight A 4.0 student?

During the class she looks behind her and sees this cute boy. He light skinded, has a ponytail as a lil puff and he has one lil gap in his teeth.

*bell rings*

yn wanted to go say hi to him, but she was really shy so she went over to say hi and get Rid of her shyness.

yn: h-hi I'm Yn

he turns around and jump back.

chres: yoooo what the hell is up with your face?!

him and his friends laugh at her and she just stands there looking like she about to cry.

chres: the hell.....your parents must be very hideous cause when they made you they fucked up your nose.

his friends started diein.

chres: like what the hell is this pencil write me a note.

yn couldn't stand it no more that she just ran out the door. She hasn't been so humiliated in her life.

*End of Flashback*

chres: Omg are you serious.....that was Yn? I remember when she was really skinny and now she has the body out of this world. omg

I can't believe  him. he gonna ask me for my name like he don't remember who i am he must think I must have jumped over the edge of the earth and do not exist. This mother fucker is the last thing I would ever see on this freaking universe. I hate his fuckin guts.

*bell rings*

I'm at my locker and all of a sudden I feel someone grab my waist. It scared the shit out of me that I started hitting the person.

??; bae its me Damn!

yn: Jamal!! you idiot don't scare me like that anymore

Jamal: I'm sorry

yn: okay I love you doe

Jamal: how bad?

I grab his face and pressed his lips against mine and it turned into a makeout session. For about 5 minutes me and him got done makeing out.

yn: that much *smirks*

*late bell*

Jamal: bye beautiful *bites lip and smacks your ass*

yn: -_- *laughs*

After School I get home and take a bath and go on Facebook and check that I got new comment on one of my pics

doubleR- hey Yn

I just looked at it for a sec cause I was really scared that this person I don't know knows me and I don't know he or she so I comment back.

Trill3st_bish: who this

doubleR: its umm Chre-chresanto

after that comment I went blank