Chap 34:

(Yn Pov)

I have decided that if No one wants to help me I'll help myself. I'm going to see Jamal in prison and get over him once and for all. On the way to the prison I felt shakey because after a bunch of years I have No idea what he's gonna be like and how he will act when he sees me. I enter the prison and it's so fucking cold in here it felt like the basement that Jamal held me captive in.

Desk lady: hey how can I help you

Yn: I need to talk to Jamal in cell 432

Desk lady: ard have a seat we will get him

*loud speaker* unlock cell 432!

Desk lady: one minute miss

Yn: okay

*3 minutes later*

Desk lady: this way miss

Yn: thanks

(Yn POV)

I walk in and he is seated and has his head down I'm guessing so he don't look at me. I pick up the phone and waited for his response.

Guard: she's waiting to talk to you pick up the phone!

Jamal shook a lil and slowly reached for the phone. Once he had it in his hand and put it to his ear I felt scared as ever hoping he doesn't say anything to scare me.

Jamal: u came crawling back I knew you loved me. you want to get me out

Yn: you must be on some type of fucked up medication if you think I came to get your ass out of here you belong here.

Jamal: babe you don't mean that

Yn: don't call me that you took half of my life away from me and your getting my revenge cause your in here for the rest of yours and no chance of getting out.

Jamal: what you talking bout sweet thang I ain't do nothing

I banged that window so hard I thought I broke it cause he's trying to prove me as a liar oh hell no.

Yn: YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT YOU DID I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU MYSELF WHEN YOU KILLED MY BROTHER YOU SICK BASTARD!! YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!!!

I slammed the phone on the rack and walked out with tears in my eyes.

Guard: time to go

Jamal: she'll come back she can't run from me no matter how hard she tried.