Chap 40

(Chres Pov)

It's been weeks and they have decided to let Yn out of the hospital. I went to go pick her up and when I pulled up she's in a wheelchair. I open the passenger door and tried to help her in ,but she wouldn't let me. We get in the car and it's nothing but silence.

Chres: what happened

Yn: .......

Chres: tell me what happened

Yn: it's none of your concern

Chres: what do you mean it's not my concern my son is dead and your saying its none of my concern I put him into you and that's none of my concern Yn!!!

Yn: I DONT KNOW I JUST STARTED BLEEDING AND IN A LOT OF PAIN I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID OR HOW IT HAPPEN OKAY!!!

I saw the tracks if tears fall from her eyes I parked the car in front of the house I got out and carried her in the house and laid her on the couch I kneeled down next to her and kissed her lips with a soft passion and laid my head on her stomach. I began to start crying and I could feel her rubbing my head. She then grabs my head and pulled me in for another kiss.

Yn: it just happened ok?

I nod my head.

Yn: ill go to the doctors tomorrow and see if we can try again.

(Yn POV)

By that time Chresanto was asleep on me then I drifted to sleep too.