Chapter 6

The next day I wake up and catch my bro still on the couch sleeping. I wouldn't blame him it's a Saturday I don't know why I'm up. My stomach started growling and I was in the mood for pancakes, eggs and bacon. I head to the kitchen and started cooking.

Malcom: *sniffs* mmmm mom what's cooking!!!

I walk back in with two plates and I kick him so he could get up.

Yn: boy I ain't mom and two pancakes, eggs and bacon is what's cooking *laughs*

Malcolm: thanks sis *goes in for a hug*

Yn: NOOO don't you hug me smelling like that......back up bro I love you too and all but that funk ain't no joke

Malcom: you right

I walk back upstairs after eating and headed to my room to get dressed in my skinny jeans and a long sleeved sweat jacket that says DOPE and I put on my stud earrings then headed back downstairs. I sat on the couch while Malcom was in the shower. About 5 minutes later he came out with a towel around his waist.

Yn: -*covers face* boy put some clothes on

Malcom: *laughs* ain't nobody told you to look

Yn: *flips him off*

As he headed up the stairs I get a message from Jamal.

Baby: I'm sorry bae I was busy

Yn: it's fine

Baby: you wanna go to the movies today

Yn: that would be nice

Baby: ok ill pick you up

Yn: ok love you

Baby: love you too

I put on my Jordans and shouted to the top of the steps so Malcom could hear me cause I ain't feel like running up the stairs to tell him.

Yn: MALCOM IM HEADING TO THE MOVIES WITH A FRIEND ILL BE BACK IN A COUPLE HOURS!!!!

Malcom: ARD! AND STOP SHOUTING!!

Yn: *laughs*

About 2 minutes later Jamal pulled up and I hoped in. Once we got to the movie theater we went and saw A Madeas Christmas and we both were cracking up. After the movie we headed back to his car and made out for a couple minutes. He then dropped me off at my house and pulled off.

Malcom: so how was the movie

Yn: funny as hell

Malcom: what you go to see

Yn: The Madea movie that came out

Malcom: OMG me and Vanessa saw that in my dorm we almost woke the whole campus.

Yn: *laughs* I always knew you were a loud mouth

Malcom: *flips her out*

Yn: *laughs* love you too

I went upstairs texted patty for a while and got tired that I drifted to take a nap.

*jamals house*

??: ahhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh oooooo yes baby harder

Jamal: what's my name *smacking of ass*

??: Jamal! ooooo ahhhh pound it yes!

Jamal: what's my name!

??: DADDY! OOOOO YESS!

Jamal: good girl

*heavy breathing*