Chapter 19

The weekend came and through out the whole week that same number has been calling me and I get so scared because it's a warning after warning after warning. I'm scared out of my mind. Then all of a sudden I get another call from the number and I didn't pick up the phone cause it was freaking me out. I call Chres and he tried to keep me calm about it and I would sometimes flip out on him but I know that he's just trying to help me. I went downstairs and see that Malcolm is watching tv as usual.  I sit down next to him then he gets up and goes upstairs. About 2 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there was a mixed girl standing in front if me and she was really really pretty. Like she was built and she dressed fly too.

yn: can I help you

??: Yea umm is m as Malcolm here

yn: who's asking

??: I'm umm Vanessa

yn: oh OK ill get him.....MALCOLM!!!! SOMEONE HERE AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!!!

Malcolm: what I say about shouting.....Nessa!

Vanessa: Hey baby 

Malcolm: what you doing here

Vanessa: umm you told me to come down Lol

Malcolm: I did?

*she play punches him*

Malcolm: no for real did I

Vanessa: it doesnt matter I'm with my Baby *kisses him passionately*

yn:(>_<) Go somewhere with that

Malcolm: stay in a child's place lil girl

yn: -_- I have more problems to deal with *walks away*

Malcolm: what you trying to say

yn: I ain't got time dealing with you thats what Im saying

Malcolm: why don't you go upstairs and shave that mustache and back young man

yn: right after you shave all that ugly off your face

*walks upstairs*

(6:30 pm)

I have decided that I wanted to go over chresanto's house and chill. I put on my tights and a sweat jacket and my Jordans and headed downstairs. 

yn: Malcolm! I'm heading to Chres house OK?!

Malcolm: okay make sure he brings you back ard?

yn: Yea Yea *walks out*

While I walked down a couple blocks to his house it was quite. It was scarying me so badly that I didn't say anything. I kept walking.

*About 2 minutes later*

I feel a grab at my arm and a tug at my shirt.  I started to scream rapidly as this person in a mask grabbed at my shirt breaking my necklace as it dropped to the floor. I was fighting for my life and then suddenly.

*CRACK!!*

*Everything went black*