One and only ~ Chapter 2 ~ Getting ready for Cali

DISCLAIMER ~ I am not making this a diary anymore. I've decided I want to put different points of view on this. Hope you still enjoy.!

Demi's POV

I'm moving to Cali in 3 days. I'm moving in with my best friends that I've met through YouTube, Jenn ( jennxpenn ) and Andrea ( gettoxfabxforever ). The only times I've seen them in person is at Vidcon and at Teen Hoot. I've gone the past two years so I've seen them 4 times. Those four times Andrea has tried to get me to meet her boyfriend and his best friends that he has a callab channel with. We always tried at Vidcon and Teen Hoot but there were always to many crazed fans blocking us from being able to get in to see them. I've heard there really sweet though from Jenna and Andrea! I'm very excited to meet them. I've been actually talking to one of them through Instagram, Connor. He seems pretty nice but I don't think he'll ever like me. He has over a million girls to choose from, they would all date him, he'd never choose me. I guess that's why I was always really disappointed when I didn't get to meet them. But what I'm most excited about is that we're moving into a three bedroom apartment that right above the boys 4 bedroom apartment that Ricky, JC, kian, and CONNOR live in. Not all the o2l boys ( the callab channel ) live in the apartment. Right now I'm just packing my carry on bag. I decided to make it extra neat so I could make a video for my channel to upload when I get to Cali. About what's inside my carry on back on a plane. I've seen people do it before. I think it will be interesting. I packed my toiletries, my makeup, money, sunglasses, etc. I've already sent all my furniture to Cali. It should be there by the time I get there. The next three days I will be packing my thinks like clothes and send those in boxes. Only the clothes I know I will need until the boxes come I'm bringing in a suitcase.

Connors POV

The people above us just moved out and Andrea told us that her, Jenn , and their best friend Demi Are moving in there. I've actually been talking to Demi on Instagram through direct message. She so beautiful and sweet. Any guy would be lucky to have her. I doubt it'll ever be me though.