~Chapter 23~ LipsOn My Lips

Ricky's POV

Ya. I'm still in this dark place.

Ya. I squeezed jenns hand but it must've been in my mind because after that I couldn't move or open my eyes.

I heard Connor come in and I think Kian?

"Kian, she said your name. YOUR NAME." I heard Connor cry out.

"What?"

"She woke up, as you know. She doesn't remember anything, not me, not her name. NOT ANYTHING. She is saying her name is charlotte and that she's married to a guy named "Kian?""

"She might have just had a life dream or something and used my name, don't swear Connor, wait until you actually know"

"IM NOT GONNA NOT SWEAT KIAN, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS SAYING THAT MY BEST FRIEND IS HER HUSBAND, DONT TELL ME NOT TO SWEAR BECAUSE I WILL GET PRE AND MAKE HIM SCRATCH YOU ALL OVER SO SHUT UP"

"alright why don't I come in there while you're talking to her and see what happens or if she recognizes me or not?"

"alright fine"

Kian's POV

Andrea and I waited outside Demi's room, while Connor walked in.

We came in five minutes afterwards.

As I walked in I saw Demis eyes immediately fall on me.

Oh no.

She jumped up from her bed and attacked me with her lips.

It felt so.....right? Wait. No. Kian. Don't go back to those feelings.

I was eagerly pushed away from her by a raging Andrea.

Uh oh.

Please no please no please no please no please no please know now this is going to start drama.

Connor immediately grabbed Andrea as she was about to start attacking Demi.

He picked her up and explained it to her.

I can't get the feeling out of my mind how I wanted lips on my lips and the lips I wanted weren't Andreas.

Connors POV

I had to grab Andrea before she started hitting my love.

Even if she apparently is in love with Kian, she'll always be mine.

And I'll do anything and everything to get what's mine back.