One and only ~ Chapter 10 ~ Taking Action!

Hey guys! The scavenger hunt will be soon I just wanted Hannah to be over with in this story! So get ready for a lot of Hannah but then I will have a bunch of all the relationships! Enjoy!!!

Oh and btw guys! All my chapter are mixed up! I write my stories at night a lot and I must've been having trouble counting lol. So here is all the chapters if your confused!

Chapter 1 - HELLO

Chapter 2 - getting ready for Cali

Chapter 3 - welcome to Cali

Chapter 4- moving in

Chapter 5 - dating.?????

Chapter 6 - moving in?!?!

Chapter 7 - Hannah???

Chapter 8 - I love her

Chapter 9 - Hannah's plan!

Chapter 10 - taking action?!?!

Demi's POV

Hannah and I have been texting a lot. It's been great catching up with her. I think it's time for her to meet Connor and my best friends! So with that I'm inviting her for dinner tonight!

**phone call between Demi and Hannah**

D = Demi

H = Hannah

D = hey! I was wondering if you'd want it come to dinner tonight and meet my boyfriend and my best friends?

H = of course! What time?!

D = it's 2 so probably 7?

H = great! I'll be there!

D = awesome! Bye!

H = bye Hun!

I'm really happy she's gonna meet them.

Hannah POV

Demi called and invited me to dinner. I was like "FINALLYYYYY". My plan was finally gonna take place. I had my little box for Jenn. And the "evidence" for Andrea and Alex. ( A/N I don't really know what the evidence should be lol but just pretend it's some evidence that will make Kian and jc think they cheated ) then I started thinking how am I gonna get the box and "evidence" inside. Oh okay I got it. I'm just gonna say it's the time of the month and I brought extra clothes just in case....ya know....what happens. And if she asks I'm just gonna say just that. It was 2 when she called but it didn't start till seven. So I got ready and I was done by 3:30. That was getting ready +packing up the bag with the stuff. So I just sat on my butt, lonely, watched some tv until 6:30. I drove to the address and got there around 6:50. I went ahead and knocked on the door and a cute, boy with shaggy hair opened it. I was guessing this was jc , Alexandria's boyfriend. Not for long. He said "Demi your friend is here" "thanks jc " she called back. I guess I was right. I walked into the kitchen and she was cooking spaghetti and meat balls. Yum! She looked over at me and saw my bag. She said "why such a big bag *chuckle* " "oh ya know the time of the month. I packed extra clothes in case.....you know. "Of course. You can go put it in the bathroom under the sink so the guys won't ask! ". "Okay thanks. I took this moment to place at least some of my traps. I knew whose room is whose because of her apartment tour. I walked into jenns room nobody there. So I went in and placed the box under her bed. I just hoped that someone besides Jenn would find this. I was looking under the bed to see if I could find something I could ask for later and get one of the Guys to go look for for me. I couldn't find anything. I then went into Alexandria's room and placed the "evidence" and left. Then I went into Andrea room. I walked in and Kian was sitting on the bed "hey who are you and why are you in here" oh I'm so sorry I thought this was the bathroom" "okay " he said as stepped out of the room. Phewww that was a close one. I went ahead and placed my bag under the sink and went back into the kitchen.

Demi's POV

Hannah got here and she had this HUMUNGOUS bag. I laughed and said why such a big bag. She told me it was the time of the time of the month I was like oh you can put it under the sink. She cam back and said embarrassed " I'm guessing it was Andreas room, I thought it was the bathroom so I walked in and Kian was in there ". " omg I'm so sorry I didn't tell you where it was." "Oh it's fine"

**2 hours later**

Hannah POV

Dinner was soooo yummy. But I needed to get the last piece of "evidence" in. So I excused myself and ran to the bathroom grabbed the evidence and then ran and put it in Andreas room. I ran back and flushed the toilet and washed my hands just in case people were listening. I walked back out and sat back down and Demi placed a huge pie in the middle of the table! YASSSSS!!!!!

After pie and said goodbye and left. Can't wait for my plan to unfold.