One and only ~ Chapter 3 ~ Welcome to Cali

Demi's POV

It was January 20. 2014. Today was the day. I will be in Cali by tonight. My flight was at 7:30 so I woke up at 5:30. I went to sleep in my favorite pink Victoria secret sweat pants and my YouTube sweatshirt, so I didn't have to waste time in the morning. I'm a very forgetful person so I woke up extra early so I could go through my soon to be old apartment once more. I had slept on the floor with just a pillow and a blanket that I'd bring on the plane with me. I woke up went into my bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face with my morning face routine. I pulled my hair into a top not and applied a light amount of makeup. I put my tooth brush and my makeup and everything I just used back into my carry on bag. I had my suitcase filled with clothes I'd need for the time being until my boxes of clothes came. By the door. I went through my entire apartment trying to make sure I didn't leave anything. Nothing was there except a old beauty magazine from two years ago in the closet. I must've missed it. Once I did my run through I grabbed my suitcase and my bag. I went out the door. I didn't even look back. No great memories were spent here anyway. But that's all behind me now.

Connors POV

It was January 20 2014 Today was the day that Demi would be arriving from Georgia. Andrea told us how disappointed she would get when she didn't get to meet us so instead of just Andrea and Jenn going an getting her which is what she thinks is happening all of the o2l boys are going and we're going to surprise her!!

Demi's POV

I got on the plane and put my headphones on and fell asleep the whole time there. I felt soembody Tap me on the shoulder it was this nice gentlemen that said we had landed. I thanked him and got off of the plane. Andrea told me her and Jenn were coming to pick me up. I stepped into the airport and there they were 8 people Ricky, Jenn, Andrea, kian, JC, Sam, Trevor, and CONNOR. When I saw the boys I regretted wearing such loungy clothes. I knew I was blushing hopefully None of them noticed. I walked over and hugged Andrea and Jenn then they properly, FINALLY introduced me to the o2l boys.

Connors POV.

I saw her and I swear even with her crazy hair and very laid back clothes. She was gorgeous. I could see the blushing happening when she saw us. She turned a deep red color when she hugged me. Was she nervous? DID SHE LIKE ME? Or maybe she was disappointed that we came? For me it was love at first sight but was it for her?