Chapter ~ 20 ~ Awakening

Jenns POV

I've never felt like this, so hopeless.

The guy I loved, the girl that my best friend...they're both shot and they could die.

I feel like anything could happen, I was so out of it I couldn't even put my feeling in words after I hung up on Connor.

I'm done, I know that there is someone who is attacking us and it seems she's going to be coming after all of us, I know who it is. And she is going to be the one that gets attacked next.

Connors POV.

I called everyone and said they need to come over, it's urgent.

They all got here and I told them.

Jc was dumbstruck

Sam was crying

Trevor had a shocked expression on his face.

Alexandria was balling into JCS shoulder.

Andrea was crying into a crying Kian's lap.

And then there's her. The girl we were all surprised about, the one we grew to like because Demi did.

What surprised me was she wasn't crying, or confused, but what she did have was a devilish grin and right then and there...I figured it out. All of it.

JCS POV

I was upset.

I couldn't cry.

I had to be strong.

Everyone was crying, except Trevor.

Demi is one of my best friends, so is Ricky.

Why?

Who could/would do this to such great people.

They didn't deserve that.

The pain.

The worry

The shock

Being scared.

They didn't deserve it.

None of it.

I noticed Alex on my shoulder and that's when I realized to hold on to the things you love whatever it takes because in a matter of 2 seconds they could be gone.

Connors POV

Ever have the feeling where you could just kiss a friggin worm.

This is the feeling I'm having.

I got a call from the doctor.

SHE WOKE UP!

I rushed to the hospital eager to see the love of my life.

But she wasn't the one that woke up. I did. ( A/N if you didn't get that he's saying he woke up, meaning it was a dream )

Hannah's POV

Everything has changed.

Since the Plan A didn't work.

Were going with Plan B

Let's just say plan A was the easy plan, and these people decided they wanted the hard way and that's what they're gonna get.