One and only ~ Chapter 4 ~ Moving In

Demi's POV

After I had greeted and talked with everybody we all headed to the Starbucks in the airport. I got my fav which is the cotton candy frapp. After we ordered all of our drinks we left, headed out to the cars. I went in Ricky's car with Andrea, Kian, Connor, and of course Ricky ( it was his car ). The others went in JCS car. I was in between Kian and Connor. The drive from the airport was about and hour and a half long. I ended up falling asleep and guess whose shoulder my head had fallen on.......

Connors POV

We went and got Starbucks before we headed off to the cars. I went in the car with Ricky, Andrea, Kian and Demi. Demi was in-between me and Kian. She ended up following asleep. I was secretly hoping that she would put her head on my shoulder. I would wake her up and she'd look up at me with those big blue eyes and see me. The man I hope she loves...someday. But NOPE. Her head fell on to Kian's shoulder. This big feeling of jealousy started flowing through me. I couldn't believe it. I was wondering if this was fate or if it was just the side she usually had her head fallen. All I know is that Kian is not getting my girl. The moment that happened Kian looked up at me with a omg I'm so sorry this should be you look. I tried to play it cool. But I couldn't I asked Ricky to stop the car, I grabbed my penny board and got out of the car. Slamming the door behind me......

Kian's POV

I didn't know Demi was gonna put her head on my shoulder but when she did I felt something something I never felt with Andrea. I don't know what it was. No, no, no Kian what are you thinking you love Andrea you shouldn't be second guessing any of this your crazy stop. Right when it happened I saw Connor. We all know how much he likes Demi. I can't to this to Connor. He's my best friend. I shouldn't even have thoughts in that way about my best friends girl well his maybe girl. They were perfect for each other though. I just couldn't stop the feelings. They just kept on coming in.

Demi's POV

I fell asleep and I awoke to a loud slam. I didn't know what it was but as I sat up I noticed Connor wasn't there next to me anymore. I was confused. I asked Andrea, Ricky, and Kian but they all said he just asked to stop the car and he stormed out. Something was wrong and Kian had this look of guilt. He knew what happened. And I was gonna find out.

Connors POV

As I got out of the car I hopped on my penny board. I didn't know where I was going. I was confused. Why did i get so upset? Did I love her? I don't know. This confusion is driving me crazy. Then I realized it. I do love her. No doubt about it. I have only known her for a couple months now and I just literally two hours ago met her in person for the first time but I feel like I've known her for years and I can't let her go for a simple think she didn't even know she did. I don't know why I got upset. It wasn't even a mistake Kian didn't do it on purpose nor did Demi. Kian was just in the right place at the wrong time.

Demi's POV

I was still super confused but we had arrived at the apartment and surprisingly all my boxes and furniture are here!! Me Andrea and Jenn went up to our apartment as the o2l boys went into theirs. We started unpacking all of our stuff. I was super excited to be living in Cali.... FINALLY!!

Kian's POV

***three days later***

I was still very very confused but I couldn't hold the feelings in any longer. Connors has been neglecting me these past three days. I decided that I needed to tell Demi my feelings. Maybe that'll make this anxiety go away.

Connor POV

I've been trying to stay away from Kian and Demi for a little while. Just to clear my thoughts. And figure out what I should do.

Demi's POV

Connor has been avoiding me lately and I don't know why. Maybe it has something to do with his storming out of the car the other day. I was setting up my closet unpacking the last bit of my clothes. I heard a knock at the door. Andrea and Jenn went to the mall. They asked me to come but I told them I should stay and finish unpacking. I went over to the door stand Kian was standing before me. I was kind of surprised but I played it cool. "Oh hey Kian come on in" I said. He said we needed to talk I was like " okayyyyy??" He seemed really jumpy and worried. Then it all came out he explained how he felt when I laid my head down on his shoulder. He told me that he just wanted to clear things. That he didn't think he was crazy about me but that he had developed a crush on me and he thought we had a moment and that moment made him second guess things with Andrea. I've always been very good at talking to people. I sat him down. " Kian I'm so flattered but let me tell you one thing. You and Andrea are perfect for each other. Your both so perky and happy. You guys make the perfect match. I don't think anyone or any small crush could ruin what you guys have. Because

What you guys have it something that not everybody gets in there life. You have what people would envy as a relationship. Don't ever worry about that with anybody. Y'all's relationship can hold any thing. You guys are gonna go through so many barriers but one thing I know it that you guys will make it out of those barriers together. ". I gave him these words because he needs to know how lucky he is to have a relationship like that. " now Kian you need to go and tell Andrea that you had a small crush on me. I know that it won't ruin your relationship. It'll only help it knowing you will never hold a lie from her because I know you won't. Besides I like Connor. ". He looked up at me and thanked me. He turned around and said " Connor likes you.... A lot. That's why he's been avoiding you and that's why be stormed out. He was upset how you didn't lean on his shoulder. Anyways thanks again. I had this bubbly happy feeling inside. I tried to not freak out because this is what I thought would never happen. I said anytime and he left.

***3 hours later***

Jenn came in the door with a Kian and Andrea holding hands following behind. They came in and Andrea put her arm around me and said "seems like my boo had a little crush on my bestie here. Hey I can't blame him everybody likes you." It's funny that I've met Andrea on the internet and yet i know her so well that I knew she wasn't gonna be one of those girlfriends that was gonna unfriend me because of her boyfriend had a crush on me. I think I'm gonna like it here in Cali......