Chapter ~ 17 ~ Backfire

My iPad still won't charge. I'm gonna have to get a new charger. So here I am on my phone. Sorry if there is more typos then usual 😁😁

Expect a lot of updates this week for all my stories because since my iPad inst charging I'm doing this on my phone and I don't have anything to do 😘👏

Hope you all enjoy this new chapter!☀️

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Connors POV

Did I just hear what I think I heard?

Wait, did she really just say that?

Some how a choked out a "Wait WHAT?"

She looked confused like......what just happened?

She looked as if she didn't even know that that sentence came out of her mouth.

"Did I just say that out loud?" I heard her say embarrassed.

"Ya......"

"Connor I love you so much, I just suspected that with all this work and effort you put into this it was more then just a little present. I love you more then anything and guess I just jumped to conclusions, but this is the best thing a boyfriend could do to tell their girlfriend they love her. You don't even know how much I love you" he said.

I was so surprised and that gave me a even bigger reason to know that I love her.

"I love you so much. More then anything. I know that one day I will be asking you "Will you marry me?" And you won't be astonished because it wasn't what you thought it was, it will be." I said.

At this point she was crying and I'll have to admit.....i was tearing up too.

Demi's POV

After the "I love You's" that Connor and I exchanged then we headed to Starbucks, we spent a while then laughing and enjoying our selves.

Then I realized I had to go talk to Hannah, I just hope she would never do anything like this.

I told CONNOR everything, I'm happy that our relationship is like this. He's not only my my boyfriend, he's my best friend.

I kissed him, it was a passionate yet sweet kiss.

I told him by and that I love him, oh how good it feels to tell him that.

I headed to Hannah's and got there in about 5 minutes.

I texted her before I left saying I was coming over.....

She responded with "KK!!"

All I'm wishing right now is she will tell me that this isn't true......

Hannah's POV

I got a text from Demi saying she's coming over!

I'm hoping that she's gonna tell me everything about the whole Alexandria and Andrea thing.

But all I can do is hope.

I don't know if I told you this, but I put cameras and speakers in Jenn, Andrea, and Alexandria's rooms so I could know when my plan was unfolding.

I have stayed at my computer this past week. Just watching.....

And then the whole thing with Jenn and Ricky happened.

That plan definately back fired.

I had to come up with a reason to get jenn to GET AWAY FROM MY BEAT FRIEND.

I ended up recruiting Shelby.

You heard me right.

Apparently she didn't even like Ricky like that.

Poor dude.

I had to offer her everything so she would kill him.

Again you heard me right.

I am willing to go that far.

And I did.

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

OMG THAT WAS CRAZYYYY!!! 😺 and it's only gonna get crazier.

Hannah ( one of my good friends ) I don't know if you reading this....THE CHARACTER, Hannah IS NOT BASED OFF OF YOU. the name just fit the character. It's not based or meant to be you.

I LOVE You ALL! 💚

Thanks for 1.1k!