Chapter 16 ~ Scavenger hunt

👋HEY GUYS✌️ IM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING 😁 I don't really have an excuse I just was so busy and I was sick 😷 BUT IM BACK 😮 WHOHOO 🙌 SO this chapter is going to be the whole scavenger hunt with Demi and Connor. 🙏 I know I kind of didn't finish that but i decided I would just continue where I left off and make a whole chapter for it. ☝️ but remember that this was going on when Ricky left to go it Ohio!!

ENJOY MY LOVELIES!!

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Demi's POV

I was headed to Starbucks. To apparently say CONNORS COTTEN CANDY FRAPPE? What is this??! I don't even know.

I went in and I was like YASSSSS IM COMING TO MY PARADISE.

I went in and said what I was supposed to and the lady said

"so your the lucky girl, you've got a nice catch there Hun"

I said thanks of course and got out my wallet to pay for it.

"consider this on the house! Don't worry about it"

"Oh and here is the note. My dear"

I was like "okay THANKYOU" but on the inside I was like "SCORE FREE STARBUCKS!!"or maybe I said that out loud.

The note said

You're over my head I'm out of my mind

Thinking I was born in the wrong time

It's love on rewind,

Everything is so throwback-ish (I kinda like it, like it)

Out of my league

Old school chic

Like a movie star

From the silver screen

You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic

Baby you're so classic

Go to the place where we filmed that one video where we did the "animal impersonations" ( A/N I know Ricky and Kian did this but let's just say it was Connor and Demi )

I went to the local park and to the tree we used to prop our cameras on. Inside of the lucky dent we found in the tree was another note.

This one read.

"AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU" that's the only lyric I know. But it may or may not mean something.

Turn around.

And with that i turned around and there right in front of me was my gorgeous boyfriend, or shall I say fiancé, in a few seconds.

I smiled and walked over to him.

He started with

"Demi. You are the best thing that has come into my life. I don't know if this is to soon for you but it isn't for me. I love you. I've loved you since we met. And I'm here today to tell you how much I love you"

WHATTTTTT?????????????????? I thought to myself. I ought he was gonna propose.

"Wait what?" I heard CONNORS voice break me out if my day dream.

Did I just say that out loud?

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

OMG ahhhh she did not just do that. AH 😂😂