Chapter 1: Truth

I must say, last night was a quiet one. I had a good sleep. I guess sleeping with my brother helped.

I stretched my muscles as I walk down the stairs.

I smell fried eggs and hotdog.

"Good morning baby~" brother greeted me.

I smiled at him and greeted him back.

"Thanks for last night", I said.

He just smiled at me as a reply.

Hey. I hope you guys didn't go green. I only thanked my brother because when he was with me, I felt that I'm being protected by an angel. And my sleep wasn't disturbed by howling, etc., last night.

*

After eating, he told me that he'll be joining me on my way to school.

I wonder what's gotten into him that he decided to go to school early.

We arrived at the gate of the school and I saw Shiela not far ahead.

"There's Shiela. I'll be joining her company", I said, smiled and wave at my brother as I ran towards Shiela.

★★★★★★★★★★

"Mind if we talk?" I said upon entering the E-Class First Year room, referring to the Cortez Twins.

"E-eh? Aoi?" shocked, Ren asked.

"Were you expecting someone else?" I asked keeping my voice in authority.

"U-uhh.. uhhh... No.. I uhh... didn't thought you'd be... uhhh... here..." Ren answered.

Tsk.

"Come with me for a moment", I ordered them.

**

**

After walking a few minutes, we finally arrived at the E-Class Fifth Year room.

"Have a sit", I offered them.

E-Class rooms are different from the regular rooms.

Fifth year room is like a house. We have the sala, where you'll find a big comfy couch and a table plus a flatscreen T.V., a kitchen, where you'll find a regular sized refrigerator with foods and drinks stored and a kitchen table, a lavatory and a stove. You'll also find two bedrooms in our room.

What a life, right? Heh.

"Do... you... need something?.... From us?..." Ren asked upon sitting.

Len looked like always, cool & relaxed.

"I only wanted to tell you guys something." I said in a cold voice.

"What?" Len talked.

"Stay away from my sister." I plainly said.

"What?? Wait.. It was your sister who came to us yesterday.." Ren defended themselves.

"She wouldn't go there if none of you got her interest."

Ren looked quite confused. Then turned to Len.

"I only provided her the answer she's been looking for, the whole time", Len said in a cold way.

"Still. I don't want my sister to get in trouble. That's why I want you guys to stay away from her."

"What about Inori? Are we supposed to avoid her, too?" Ren asked.

What do you mean 'what about Inori'? Inori is my only sister! Stupid!

I only raised an eyebrow as a reply for his question.

"Your sister needs us." Len said.

"Needs you guys?! Tsk. Why would she need you guys?! Both of you would only put her life in danger!" I exclaimed.

"Now that she's been experiencing weird stuffs every night, the more she needs us." He then, told me.

"If what you're saying is true, where were you both last night?! I fought them ALONE", I said with an eyebrow raised.

"Them? What do you mean? How many were there last night? How about Inori? Did she get hurt?" Ren asked worriedly.

Seriously. How many sisters do you think I have?!

"There're 4 of them who tried to attack her."

Both boys were silent for a moment.

"You guys should've sensed it. You should've prevented them. Being ONE OF THEM, you guys should've sensed it." I said coldly.

"That's why you guys should leave her alone." I said.

"No. Not now", Len said as he stood up, grabbed his brother's arm and dismissed themselves.

I swear, I'll kill both of you if my sister gets in any trouble involving monsters at all. I'll kill you both mercilessly.

★★★★★★★★★★

My brother brought me my lunch.

We're here at our room eating lunch together with Shiela.

"So, Aoi-senpai, may I interview you?" Shiela asked while smiling.

"Sure."

He answers like he's short on words when he's talking to any other girl, even mom.

"How's life being an Elite student?"

"Nice."

"Okay.... How about this..." She said.

"Who would you like for your sister to end up with, Ren or Natsu–her longtime 'inspiration'?" she asked in a teased manner.

There was a bit of silence. Shiela looked at me with teasing eyes. But, I only looked away.

"Neither."

"Hehhhh????? Why? Do you have someone else in mind?" it was obvious that she was shocked.

I knew he'll never choose one of them. Me and my brother agreed on 'Not having a different kind of relationship other than friendship towards other people because friendship is the best of all relationship one should have to another' deal.

"If ever, I want someone normal for her", now, I was the one who was shocked because of his answer.

I looked at Shiela and saw that even her expression was the same as mine.

"Are you trying to say that none of those two is normal for you?" She asked.

Brother was about to answer her question when my phone rang.

♪ futari de tsukuridasu kono MERODI ni nosete

mirai ga kyou ni kasanaru you

kawarazu gyutto kono FURĒZU mitai ni

hanashitaku nainda…♪

I looked at my phone, unregistered number.

I glanced over my brother and saw him raised an eyebrow.

"I need to take this call. Excuse me", I said and went outside.

I left my brother talking with Shiela.

If I know, he disliked what I just did. Haha.

*

"Hello" I said.

"Be prepared for the things that are about to happen to you. You're involved now" a masculine voice said on the other line and immediately ended the call.

What does than mean? I'm involved? in what? Prepare? How?

______________________

Twins>> Ren is on the left, the one who has clip. Len is the other one.