Chapter 2: A new beginning

It's been months since I learned the truth. The WHOLE TRUTH from my brother.

We started training sessions for me to be able to control my powers.

Mom and Dad would also often teach me the things that I needed to know.

~

"Hey girl~" Shiela greeted me.

I greeted her back.

"Hey.. Do you have any updates for me~?" she asked.

"Nothing really. It's been the same ever since", I said and smiled at her.

She let out a sigh.

"How about your love life? I'm pretty much sure you have an update for me."

"No. None really", I said.

She raised an eyebrow upon hearing it.

"What about Daddy Ren? I noticed you're not as pissed as hell the past days. Why? Have the two of you started dating? Or is it that the two of you are already a couple?! But what about Daddy Natsu— Aww!!!" I pinched her cheeks and I moved it up and down.

"Shut it, Shiela. I don't know why and I don't care about Ren. I'm not in a relationship with anybody. Honestly, it's nice to have no one bugging so early in the morning", I said and smiled.

"Ouch. That hurts. So you don't care about me, huh. What a good friend.. Really.. Really good friend", both Shiela and I startled, when Ren spoke from behind us.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and raised an eyebrow.

"I was sick the past few months. Thanks for asking", he said as he frowned more.

"Oh M!!! Rhie! How could you NOT care about Daddy Ren?!" she said in a worried voice.

Damn you Shie!!! How could you!!!

I looked at Ren hoping he didn't heard 'Rhie'.

But unfortunately....

"Rhie? Isn't Rhie your sister Inori?" Ren asked.

I was supposed to answer when Shiela beat me.

"Sister? Hello??? She's the one and only baby girl in her family. Rhie's her nickname. I call her Rhie and she calls me Shie. Ain't it cute? Shie and Rhie? ShieRhie", she said and smiled. A really big one.

I buried my head on the table trying to avoid him.

"But.... Rhie.... Inori!" he called me.

Damn! Hate you Shie!

"Shut up. It's not my fault you didn't saw through the disguise I put", I said still not looking at him.

"Actually, I was going to ask you if you have another person inside you. I knew it was you since I saw the same mole mark here.." He said as he lifted my head then all of a sudden...

"Just about here.." then kissed me on my lips.

Sht. Damn!

Shie looked shocked after seeing the scene.

I immediately punched Ren right on the face.

"Stop doing that! I don't have any romantic feelings for you ok?! Damn you! I hate you!" I said as I stood up and walked out of the room.

He's making my blood boil again!!!

★★★★★★★★★★

I was passing by the room of Inori when something caught my eye as I walked.

Ren. Kissing her, in front of her classmates.

A pain was felt by me.. Here in my heart.

I thought I maybe I should just ignore what I just saw and move on.

I started walking again when I heard her shouted.

"Stop doing that! I don't have any romantic feelings for you ok?! Damn you! I hate you!"

And ran towards the door.

I saw her went up the stairs. Perhaps the rooftop again huh.

I walked with a faster pace and followed her.

**

**

"You alright?" I asked as I sat beside her.

"I hate you."

"What did I do for you to hate me?" i simply asked.

"You're twins. You share the same face. And I'm really mad at your brother right now!"

"It's true that we share the same face. But we have different personalities." I said and gave her a bar of white chocolate.

"When you're pissed, you eat sweets", I said and smiled.

She looked at me for a little while.

And finally, a smile formed on her face.

"Thanks. I guess your right."

She took the chocolate and started eating eat.

"Awe. I didn't know you were the sweet type of guy", someone said from behind. Just hearing his voice makes me angry.

She looked back and probably saw that moron.

"Go home", I said.

"Why would I, Len? I haven't had my lone time with princess. Don't you think it's a bit unfair if you don't let me have some lone time with her?"

This guy really pisses me off. I looked at him.

"Go home"

But instead of listening to what I just said, he went towards Inori.

"I haven't officially introduce myself. I'm—"

"Kyle Aqui", she finished the sentence for him.

Kyle was a bit shocked.

"Perhaps my brother told you, huh. Oh well. How about you, milady?" he said and smiled.

"No", I said to Inori.

It's better if you don't have any connections with this guy.

She looked at me.

"No." I repeated.

"Hey! Len! You're being unfair!" Kyle said.

"You're only going to do her no good."

I grabbed her hands and walked towards the stairs.

"Still afraid of me, Len?" he said as if he's mocking me.

"Afraid? Really now, Kyle?" I smirked at him and heard him cuss.

**

"What's wrong with him?" Inori asked me.

"He's not really what girls usually think about him. He'll only bring you trouble and put your life in danger."

"Why?"

"Just trust me Inori."