Chapter 2: Rivals

"Just trust me Inori"

I saw Len holding Inori's hand as they walk.

Are they in some kind of romantic relationship?

Why didn't Len say anything about it? Why didn't Inori told me anything about it?

Are they having an affair?

Is this the reason why she doesn't like me? Because she's in love with my brother?

Does she like the quiet type?

Questions kept entering my mind.

I didn't talk to anyone after what I've seen.

"You seem to be awfully quiet the past days. Any problem?" he asked me. We're here at our classroom right now.

Shut up! I can't believe you were having affairs with the girl I love!

"Hey! Did someone cut your tongue or something?" he asked again.

"F*ck you Len", I finally snapped.

He was shocked to hear it. He knows I don't usually cuss, except for when I'm totally mad.

"What's your problem?"

"Sh*t! Len! Sh*t! You're asking what's my f*cking problem?! Do you want to know what my f*cking problem is?! YOU!!! You're my f*cking sh*tty problem!"

"Watch your mouth!"

"Shut up Len!!! Why didn't you tell me you're already in a relationship?! What hurts most is that your GIRLFRIEND is the freaking girl I LOVE!!!!! What the f*ck Len!!!" I couldn't control the things I say.

I was about to talk again when he slapped me.

He slapped me really hard!!!

"My only relationship with Inori is Friendship!" he defended himself.

"Then why did I saw the both of you holding hands and looked ao sweet!!! F*** Len!!! Sh*t!!!"

He was about to talk when I punched him. I punched him on the face. I punched him really hard.

"TRAITOR!!" I said before leaving the room.

**

**

While I was walking around school, I saw Inori.

I felt someone crush my heart when I saw her face.

I stood there staring at her and let my mind drift.

Then, questions  started to fill my brain. Hatred started to eat up my heart.

I knew that at that time, I won't be able to control  myself. I'm afraid of what I might do to her.

So I just left.

I need something to soothe me.

★★★★★★★★★★

I have to find Inori. Maybe he'll listen to her.

That Ren! Tsk.

**

After a long search, I finally found Inori, sitting under a tree reading a book.

"Inori," I called as I catch my breath.

She looked at me, then, back to the book.

"What's wrong?" she then, asked.

"Ren," I said still catching my breath.

"What now?" she asked like hearing my brother's name already pisses her off.

"He saw us the other day. That day where that stupid Kyle showed up." I explained, "Ren had the wrong idea. We have to tell him the truth to make things clear to him. He thinks we're in some kind of romantic relationship, which is not true."