Chapter 2: Guardians (part II)

It's been a month since the whole guardian thing happened. Me? I'm like a slave of that vampire! Ugh! Do these and do those! Ugh!

I told mom and dad about it, and guess what they told me. 'That's part of your training my love.'

Ugh!!!!!!

"Rhie? Are you alright? You just crushed your soda can. I didn't know you were that strong", Shie said. I looked at my hand and saw the crushed soda can.

"U-uhh.. Yeah... I'm completely fine..." I said trying to remove the worry she feels.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

I nodded 'yes'.

"It's because of my brother, isn't it?" A voice coming from the back said. We turned and looked who he was. Kyle.

Did I mention Kyle transferred to my school? He made his brother as an excuse when I asked him why.

"Eh? Brother?" Shie asked. "What do you mean 'brother'?"

"I know my brother is bossy sometimes..." He said and I raised an eyebrow when he said that. "Ok, always bossy. Super bossy. But he's also kind. He may not look like it, but he really is." Then he smiled.

"Even so! Don't you think he's going overboard?" I said and looked back.

"Oy!! What are you guys talking about ?!" Shiela said in a really loud voice.

"My brother loves ordering people around. And she's one of those people." Kyle said.

"Why would your brother order her around?"

"Well, that's because—"

But before he could even say the next word, I threw the crushed can right on his face.

"They live close by and I often visit him when I need help. And whenever I'm at their residence, his brother would often order me around like I'm a slave!" I said. "Let's go."

★★★★★★★★★★

"Oy. What do you intend to do now? Your parents forbid you to see your sister. How are you suppose to make her drink that?" Ai asked as he point at the vial.

"I don't know", I simply answered.

"Make who drink what?" A girl from behind said.

A girl wearing a simple bloody-designed dress appeared from behind, eavesdropping.

"Don't you know it's bad to eavesdrop?" I rhetorically said.

"Whoah", Ai stated in amazement.

"And who are you supposed to be, barging in like that?"

"Don't you think it's bad to ignore your guest waiting outside?" she said and pointed at the door.

A faint knocking sounds came from the door.

"I'll get it", Ai volunteered himself and went straight towards the door.

When I turned back to the girl to ask what visitor, I was surprised, she's gone.

"Sorry about that Miss. Your knocks were really faint so—"Ai was cut off when the girl talked.

"It's alright. Sorry for knocking so faint", she said in a really gentle soft voice.

"Oh yeah. Please come in", Ai said.

A girl wearing a sky blue shirt, royal blue pants and cerulean blue doll shoes. She's wearing all blue! My favorite color.

"I'm sorry about earlier", I apologized as I offered her a seat.

"Eh? Where's the other girl? She was here just a moment ago", Ai asked.