Chapter 1: Friend

I still can't believe everything. The truth is so hard to believe. The mere fact that the twins are high-leveled vampires, and that Len confessed his feelings to me, plus the truth that my ever-so-loving brother lied and kept secrets from me, were all hard to sink in my brain.

I didn't had the energy to go to school today so I asked my brother to deliver my 'excuse letter' to my teacher.

I don't want to see anyone of them! I hate them!

*knock *knock

"What?" I said lifelessly.

"Honey, do you want to eat breakfast?" mom asked me.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not in the mood to eat at all", I answered.

"Okay..... But if you ever feel hungry, just come downstairs, okay?"

"Yes..."

I heard her left.

★★★★★★★★★★

"Hey, Len! Sweetie pie isn't around today said by that Shiesomething girl", Ren came in the room.

"So? What do you propose us to do?" I let out a deep sigh and asked him.

Actually, I haven't told him about what happened last night. I'm planning to, but I can't find the right time.

"Let's go to their place!" he said happily wearing an ear-to-ear smile. Ugh!

I guess I have to tell him now.

"We can't." I answered coldly.

His smile turned into a frown.

"Why not?"

"Because Aoi said that we should avoid her." I guess I can't say it yet, huh.

"But, didn't you contradicted him?! Did something happen that I should know about?!"

I guess no more choice huh.

I took a deep breath and let it out. I looked at him straight to the eyes.

"She knows. EVERYTHING. She's probably afraid of us now", I said.

After saying my reason,  his frowning face turned into a shocked one.

"How?! To whom-- You told her?!" he said in an angry voice.

"There was no other choice. She'd already seen it. I can't deny what her eyes saw!" I defended myself.

"Seen?! How?!"

"I was curious to whomever posted that flyer about the mystery man so I went to the abandoned building and was shocked to see her there! Knowing how dangerous the place is, I decided to go to her but when I was about to, she went upstairs and got attacked by a monster. I just can't let her die there! And I, as a friend, had to do something to save her and I did!"

"So you blew your identity to her?! How could you?! You could have saved her in a humanly way! Such as getting rocks and throw it on whatever monster she was facing!"

"You don't understand! The monster is already an inch close on eating her and you want me to just throw rocks?! Seriously?!"

"Then what about now?! What are we supposed to do now?! Now that she knows it?!"

"We do the same thing. Like nothing happened at all. Understood?"

"But that won't be easy. At least on my part....."

I didn't say any thing after his last sentence and stood up for a moment.

"If you want to visit her, then go. Call me if there's any trouble", I said and walked out of the door.