One Time (LittleBrother!Yuto/Yuuto/Ute x BigSister!Reader)

Requested by: werwovleslover

______

"Listen, this is just one time." (y/n) spoke back as she tugged Yuto's arm through the streets.

"I don't know, I don't have a good feeling about this. What if there are drugs or something?" Yuto replied back as he shook his arm away from her.

(y/n) rolled her eyes, "It's just one party, what's so bad about drugs and stuff? Just don't do it and stay away from them."

Yuto shifted uncomfortably in his spot, he clicked his heels. (y/n) crossed her arms and lightly tapped her foot. Yuto ran his fingers through his own hair. (y/n) may be his older sister, but Yuto didn't want to be dragged into her crazy adventures. This is (y/n)'s last year of school, she's been wanting to do something crazy.

"Yuto, you need to get out more. You're always dueling, you should try to get to know people who don't duel. C'mon, a lot of people at this party don't like Duel Monsters. You should get to know people who don't share an interest with you. It's fun to do that, you get to know-"

"It's not that... I'm just, kind of shy," His cheeks went pink, "It's embarrassing to talk to people who I don't know. People tell me I'm being too cold or too shy. I'm fine with Ruri and Shun, they're great people."

"Shun is weird, but please Yuto! Do this for your big sister!" She begged.

Yuto nodded and (y/n) smiled then hugged him. Yuto groaned as he trailed behind his sister. (y/n) was going on and on about God knows what. Yuto just nodded and occasionally said something. It was awkward though, Yuto didn't want to go to a party. He wanted to stay home and make new decks. Maybe do some homework, but no. (y/n) was being crazy as usual.

They finally arrived at the party. The house was blasting music, could all of Heartland hear it? (y/n) smiled and slightly clapped. One of her friends walked passed her, they both greeted each other. Though they kind of got caught up in a small conversation. Both of them laughing and talking about who is going to be there.

(y/n) turned her head to see that Yuto was walking away. She quickly ended the conversation to chase after her brother. She grabbed his shoulder and made him look at her. (y/n) placed her hands on her hips and sighed.

"You can go home, I don't want you to be uncomfortable anymore." (y/n) sighed.

Yuto smiled, "Thanks sis, I'll go hail a cab. Bye now."

"Love ya!" (y/n) giggled.

"Love you too!"