Apple Picking (Father!Yugo x Daughter!Reader x Mother!Rin)

Requested by: bumblebee0356

________

"Daaaaad, why are we doing this?!" (y/n) groaned from the backseat.

"It's a family tradition." Yugo replied back as he turned left.

"But it takes a hours to get there!" (y/n) groaned.

"Well it's fun, we get fresh apples!" Rin smiled.

(y/n) sighed and took out her phone. She then took out her earbuds and plugged herself into the digital world. Rin sighed and turn on the radio to listen to news. Yugo opened his window and (y/n) yelped. She tapped Yugo's shoulder to roll up his window. Yugo chuckled and rolled it back up. (y/n) groaned and leaned her head on her window.

Yugo however decided to be funny, he rolled down her window. (y/n) yelped once more and rolled it back up. She groaned and shot her Father a look. Rin sighed and hit her lover's shoulder. Yugo just continued to chuckle, it was kind of funny. Rin had a small smile but it was still had annoyance on it.

They stopped at a gas station. (y/n) got to go in and get everyone something to drink. Yugo however got more fuel for the car. Also, (y/n) got to get a snack so she wouldn't go too hungry. After he paid for the fuel he waited in the car with Rin. They had a small chat before (y/n) ran back into the car. She gave her mother the change and buckled up.

Yugo started the car and drove away from the gas station. Now they were forty-five minutes away, not too bad. Finally they came to the stop, Yugo groaned and hit his wheel. Rin looked at the sign then groaned too. (y/n) took an earbud out to see what was going on.

"Dad? What's going on?" She inquired.

"They're closed today." He groaned as he backed out.

"I told you so." Rin messed up her lover's hair.

"I could've used this time to scroll through the internet! Dad!" (y/n) ran fingers through her own hair.