School Chosen (BigBrother!Shun x LittleSister!Reader x BigSister!Ruri)

Requested by: Kitty2164

___________

"This is my first day of high school, Shun." (y/n) sighed as she placed some of her hair behind her ear.

Shun sighed, "Don't worry, you'll be fine."

"High school is fun, I mean if you make it fun." Ruri took a bite out of her toast.

(y/n) sighed and sipped from her drink. She finished her breakfast so she wanted finish her drink. (y/n) looked over at Shun, he was still preparing lunches for the three of them. (y/n) tapped her fingers lightly. It couldn't be that bad, going to a dueling school shouldn't be that bad. (y/n) is interested in dueling but she was having second thoughts about it.

In fact, Shun made (y/n)'s deck. He picked out her cards and gave them to her. She had a water deck, there's nothing wrong with it. Maybe she wanted to build her own deck. Ruri on the other hand, she dragged (y/n) into all kinds of situations. (y/n) already knew a lot of people at the high school, that was good. Though all of the kids there like dueling.

Dueling is huge in (y/n)'s family, but what about (y/n)? What's her opinions on it? She only had one deck, which was pretty okay. But studying dueling for the rest of her high school days? Isn't that a little much? (y/n) sighed, she wanted to let out her anxiety. What if some idiot challenges her to a duel? What if she loses? (y/n) groaned and covered her face.

"What's wrong?" Ruri asked.

Shun looked up but didn't speak. (y/n) spoke, "Nothing, it's just I'm a little anxious."

"You'll be fine sis! You're very-"

"It's not that." Shun finally spoke. He put down his utensils and walked over to his sisters. "Do you want to go to duel school?"

(y/n) nodded but she swallowed, something about her reaction didn't seem right. There was a tint of fear and some fatigueness.

"Are you sure?" He asked once more.

"Yes I'm sure, I'm already enrolled in this school."

Shun sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He had a slight annoyed expression on his face. (y/n) turned her head away. After Shun prepared their lunches they walked to school in silence. (y/n) had to tell the truth sooner or later.