What's Happening Online? (BigBrother!Yuri/Yuuri x LittleSister!Reader)

Requested by: imperialknightEmiley

___________

"I can't take it anymore! Ugh I hate all of this!" Shouted (y/n) as she bursted in his room. There were tears streaming down her face.

He sat up from his book and pulled out his earbuds, "Wh-what happened?!"

"All of this online negativity directed towards me! I can't stand it!" She sat on his bed and hugged him.

Yuri hugged her back then spoke, "May I see? I want to know what they are saying about you."

She handed her brother her phone. Yuri began to look at every screenshot. She was right, everything was really bad. Her friends were being awful. All of these nasty post and messages. What exactly happened? This was all so new to him. When did start? Yuri had no idea, he always thought his little sister was fine.

(y/n) hugged Yuri tighter. Her phone went off with a notification. More and more messages were being sent to. Judging from her texts, (y/n) and her friends got into an argument. Now everyone is freaking out. Pointing everything at her, she will admit. Some parts of it was her fault, but this was just a huge freakout.

(y/n) sniffled and looked at her phone. Yuri went to the notifications and began to type. (y/n) gasped and desperately tried to take the phone away. She began to whine and sob louder. Yuri typed away and sent it to the friend. (y/n) took away the phone. She completely turned it off. She didn't feel like dealing with this.

"I can't stand, they're so mean. Why are you letting them get to your head?" He asked.

"They're my friends, I-"

"They're not, they're mean people. Don't hang out with them." He spoke.

"Yuri..." She whimpered, "I'm sorry."

"(y/n) you're fine. Don't worry, my friends love you and I love you. You have me, Dennis, Sora, Serena... They all love you."

She sniffled, "Are you sure?"

He nodded, "I'm sure."

"I thought Dennis loved you."

Yuri's face went red and he pushed her lightly, "Shut up..."

She giggled and hugged him.