Family Feuds (BigBrother!Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri x LittleSister!Reader)

Requested by: Lumaking7

_____

Having four older brothers was a nightmare for (y/n). Dealing with four boys who are super interested in dueling. Honestly, she was sick of dueling because of them. She can't even stand them at times, how annoying can they be? One was annoying, one very sweet, one was mean (possibly evil), and the other one? He was stoic, can't really tell what he was thinking.

Though when all four of them were together, it was an absolute nightmare. They're all so chaotic to be with. How can they act like this? They either fight and scream at each other, or they trash talk everyone else. (y/n) only likes hanging out with one of them, at a time. Hanging out with two of them was enough for her.

"I can't stand Yuri at times, he's such a brat. He also gets everything he wants. How can an inconsiderate prick get anything? You know what I mean?!" (y/n) expressed to her friend as she fumbled with her bag of chips.

"I don't know," Ruri replied, "I never really talked to the guy. The only interaction I had with him was glaring at the supermarket. My brother hates him though."

"That reminds me, how's Shun?" She asked.

"He's fine, he still won't come out of the closet though." Ruri giggled.

"That's funny." (y/n) chuckled.

"Quick off topic question... Do you brother's know? My brother knows." Ruri asked in a quiet tone.

(y/n) shook her head side to side. The rung and they went to class. (y/n) yawned as she sat down in her seat. Class went on until the final bell rang. They cleaned up and went home. Before (y/n) went home she gave Ruri a hug. Both of them held onto each other for a long time. They let go and Ruri walked passed the gates.

Yuto, Yuya, and Yugo showed up at the gates. All of them walked, (y/n) was ahead all of them. Today Yuri was coming home from Duel Academia, that's good. They heard from him in a while, he never picks up his phone anymore. Yuya thought maybe someone stole his phone. Yugo stated Yuri was to obsessed with his phone. Yuto told Yuri was just ignoring them, which makes more sense.

Finally all of them got home. They were greeted with Yuri sitting on the couch eating popcorn and talking on the phone. Yuri was laughing and speaking loudly. He looked at them and rolled his eyes. He then bidded the friend goodbye. Yuri placed his phone in his pocket.

Yugo sat in the armchair and so did (y/n), sharing wasn't that bad. Yuto and Yuya sat next to Yuri.

"Hey dorks." Yuri chuckled.

"Hi, how was the trip?" Yuto asked.

"When did you start caring?" Yuri snapped back.

"How was the trip brother?" Yuya asked.

"Someone cares about me! It was long and boring, but worth it." Yuri chuckled.

"But Yuto just-" Yugo was interrupted.

"Don't even bother, guys I need to tell you all something."

They all looked at her as (y/n) spoke, "I'm dating Ruri, so yeah."

"Shun told me." Yuto yawned.

"Aw congrats!" Yuya smiled.

"I'm shocked, never knew." Yuri replied in a sarcastic voice.

"What?! I never even knew you were gay!" Yugo shouted.

"So bye." (y/n) ran into her room.