Nothing to Fear (Parent!Yuzu x Daughter!Reader x Parent!Yuya)

Requested by: Arcv-trash15

The reader will be a small child

_________

(y/n)'s eyes opened, she sat up and looked around her room. A nightmare, she had a nightmare. Tears formed in her eyes, she looked around her room. No monsters, no monsters are in her room. At least, no bad monsters. Her night light still shone bright, that was good. (y/n) got out of her bed. She grabbed her hippo stuffed animal. She opened her door and walked out.

(y/n) could see her mommy and daddy's room. She sniffled and walked down the corridor. She began to run though, it was too dark for her. She wanted to get away fro all of the darkness. (y/n) wanted her parents to comfort her, to be held in their arms. That would be amazing. (y/n) then approached their door. She clutched onto her stuffed animal.

The girl's eyes glistened with tears. She nodded and went into the room. (y/n) cautiously went into the room. She peeped around as she closed the door. (y/n) heard soft snoring coming from her father. Her mother was silent but had faint breathing. (y/n) walked over to her father. She shook him lightly.

"Daddy... Daddy..." (y/n) whispered.

Yuya groaned slightly and shifted. (y/n) continued to shake him lightly, she out her pursed lips.

"Daddy, I'm scared..." (y/n) sniffled.

Yuya shifted over to look at her. He rubbed his face then spoke, "What? What is it? I'm awake and I'm here."

She sniffled, "I'm scared..."

Yuya sighed and opened the blanket. (y/n) crawled into his arms. She hugged him tightly as Yuya did the same. He brought her into the middle. Yuzu woke up from of rustling, she smiled and kissed her daughter's head. (y/n)'s tears dried up. She was in the middle of her two parents.

The morning after Yuzu and Yuya were very tired. (y/n) woke them up and ran around the house, well now she was feeling a lot better.