Not Fun (BigBrother!Yuri x Sister!Reader x BigBrother!Yuto)

Requested by: imperialknightEmiley

________

"How is this fun?! Cleaning the entire house is not fun!" Yuri shouted as Yuto as he grabbed a broom.

"Listen, Mom wanted us to clean the house. We should at least listen to her." (y/n) spoke back in a quiet tone.

"She's right, Mom did want us to clean to the house. So keep your mouth shut." Yuto replied back.

Yuri rolled his eyes and plugged in his earbuds. He then placed his phone into his pocket and began to sweep the floors. Yuto groaned and continued to clean the silverware. (y/n) however was cleaning all of the dusty bowls and plates her mother found. (y/n) placed some dishes to the side and grabbed three more.

She placed two in the sink and began to scrub the plant. Yuri was humming along to tunes, they were unfamiliar to Yuto and (y/n). Almost American sounding, what was he humming. Other than that, it wasn't too much of a big deal. Yuri can listen to whatever her wants. (y/n) walked over to radio. She turned it on and began to listen to the station. Currently it was playing all the hot new songs.

Songs in America, England, their homeland, etc. Yuri then walked over then turned it off. He went back to sweeping. (y/n) looked over her shoulder then back at the dishes. Yuto then walked over to turn on the radio. He then turned it down so it wouldn't disturb Yuri's precious ears.

Yuri this time did not mind the noise now.

❃❃❃

"Finally! Done cleaning!" Yuri shouted as he laid on the couch.

Tears glistened in (y/n)'s eyes as she continued to text. Yuto and Yuri took notice in her emotions. Yuto singal (y/n) over to them. Yuri sat up and (y/n) sat in the middle. Yuri was on the right as Yuto was on the left. Yuri put his arm around her as more tears streamed down her face. She then covered it and began to sob.

"Did she...?" Yuri asked.

(y/n) nodded then Yuto spoke, "Oh (y/n), do we have to punch someone?"

She shook her head side to side as a small giggle came out.