Bribes (YoungerBrother!Sora x OlderBrother!Reader)

Requested by: ShiuninSora

_________

"I can't believe you bribed me into taking you to the candy store." (y/n) sighed as he opened the door to his car.

Sora was already in there oozing with excitement, "You're the best, I'm glad you're taking me here!"

(y/n) sighed and started the car. He then pulled out of the driveway and continued down the road. Sora turned on the radio and comfortably leaned back in his seat. (y/n) quickly peeked at him then turned his head away. He started to pay attention to the road again. Sora tapped his fingers on the sea belt.

He began to hum along to the tunes that were playing on the radio. (y/n) chuckled lightly and turned, they were almost there. Just a couple more minutes then candy goodness will happen soon. They arrived at the sweet store, Sora hopped out of the car with (y/n) wallet. (y/n) sighed but then chuckled. He got out the car and locked it.

He then entered into the store of sugary sweets. He took a whiff of air, it smelled disgustingly good. (y/n) looked around, he spotted Sora with a bag of candy. He was filling it up with other goods. Well, if he is here, might as well get something for himself as well. He picked up a small bag and went out to a sweet. He filled it up and walked over to Sora. Sora now had three more bags.

"So how's school?" (y/n) asked.

"It's fine." He giggled.

"Got a girlfriend?" He sang.

"You're in college (y/n), do you have a girlfriend?" Sora hissed.

"Well... "

"That's what I thought!" He smiled.

(y/n) picked up Sora and walked over to the counter. The blue haired male fussed and whined. He wanted more candy, but he was being bratty. (y/n) just laughed, he paid for everything. They left the store and walked to the next store. (y/n) got ice cream for his brother, (y/n) also got himself a little treat.

They left that store as Sora spoke, "Okay I do like someone, but you don't need to know!"

"Is that pink haired chick?" (y/n) asked.

"GROSS NOT YUZU!"