Im going to hurt him (chapter 3)

Ino POV
"Shhhhhh everyone hide Kiba hit the lights!" I whisper
Sakura walks in the door we all pop up and yell
"Surprise" in union
"Awwww you guys you shouldn't have" she says as a blush falls on her cheeks she looks so freaking cute like that.
"Who's idea was this?"
"Inos" everyone said with a chuckle pointing to me
"Hey sakura"
"Thank you so much ino" she says before hugging me. I blush all I can think is ino stop your embarrassing yourself.
"What are we waiting for let's get this party started whooowhoo!" Sakura yelled. Naruto pumped up the music before leaning his head on Sasuke's shoulder. After a while people settle down we decide to play 7 minutes in heaven. After we all got in pairs
Kiba and hinata
Shikamaru and lee
Ten ten and neji
Naruto and Sasuke (no shock Sasuke used some new sharingon thing to make it land on him)
Gaara and shino
Kakashi and guy
Pervey sage and the 5th
Then me and choji
After that
SAKURA AND SAI
I pull him to the side and say "look don't try anything funny with her or I will kill you"
"Hey it's my 7 minutes in heaven not yours"he's right I can't stop him
"I should hurt you"
When me and choji are in he leaned against the wall and ate his chips.i was happy he wasn't interested in me.
~Sakuras POV~
Great I got sai and he can do of say what ever he wants to me for 7 minutes. One thing did cheer me up though when Naruto and Sasuke went in all you could hear where moans. Then when the 5th and jariya went in he mumbled something then all you could hear was him begging for mercy. Funniest thing ever! After ino and choji where done it was me and sai I know choji didn't do anything bad because I told him if he did I would ban him from every BBQ shop in the village. When I went in I felt sai grab my hips and grind on my area. I shoved him away he came closer and whispered "come on I won't tell ino"
"Hell no" I punched bin knocking him through the wall in to the hallway. After that everyone left and it was just me and ino. She said now for your birthday surprise she went in the other room and came out then I saw..........

Clift hanger sorry update tomorrow afternoon like if you want sooner!