Forbidden Secret

After the attack from the Neverseen Sophie was sent straight back home where her parents fussed over her. Sophie was fed up with everything, she just wanted everything to go back to normal, before Mr Forkle died, before Keefe left for the Neverseen, before Kenric died, before Calla died. As she sat in her room on her floor fuming, she picked up the Panakes perfume and took a deep breath in.
It calmed Sophie slightly, she lay back down on the flower carpet, staring at her memory log. She stared at the picture, seeing the four figures leaving the island on the night of Mr Forkle's death. Sophie was sure that there had been four not three. So by the time Biana showed up, yeah she was pretty confused. "Hey what's up?" Biana said, sitting down next to her. Sophie shrugged, so Biana being a good friends, turns to her and stares expectantly. Sophie sighs and tells her everything. By the time she's finished Biana is pacing. "You're sure it was four?" She asked, biting her lip. Sophie nodded and showed her the memory log. "This is what I remember."
Biana looks it over, nodding. "Well you do have photographic memory so I'm guessing your mind can't stuff anything up?" Sophie shook her head firmly. "I've never forgotten anything, all my memories are as clear as day." 
Biana murmured inaudible things under her breath. When she looked up again Sophie was staring outside her window, as pale as snow.
"Sophie?" Biana spoke cautiously as though Sophie was a horse that could be spooked at any moment. "I - I swear I saw Fintan." Sophie gasped. She had indeed thought she saw Fintan. A flash of black in the bright green and purple grasses caught her attention, and when she had looked out the window, she had seen Fintan, staring straight up at her.
"Sophie, I'm sure it was just your imagination." Biana said consolingly, patting Sophie's arm. She jolted away, shaking her head wildly.
"No he was there. And he tapped his wrist." She said firmly, hoping her voice didn't tremble as much as it felt like. "Ok well that's creepy that he was here but what does it matter if he taps his wrist?" Biana raised her eyebrows.
"Well it means time doesn't it? So he said the clock is ticking. Straight to me. He's telling me we are running out of time." Sophie shivered. Sandor burst into the room. "I heard the whole conversation and I am quite peeved that you did not tell me this Sophie." He said in his squeaky voice. Sophie hung her head. "I'm sorry Sandor."
The burly goblin huffed. "I thought I told you before that keeping secrets stops me from keeping you safe." He said gently, but firmly. Sophie nodded. "Yes Sandor, and I truly am sorry." But in Sophie's mind, she wasn't going on about how she should've told everyone sooner, she was busy trying to work out how to get her family back home safe, and her friends come out unscathed. Pretty sure that's impossible Sophie. She scolded herself in her mind, hating herself for even thinking that no one else will get hurt. If only you were here Forkle. You'd know what to do. You'd give us a "You kids" speech and even if you gave me a lecture, I wouldn't mind because you would be back. Sophie had tried not to think about it, but she kept remembering the times when she had gotten angry at Mr Forkle for keeping her safe. She had never got to apologise, and she would never ever see him again.
You took him from me Neverseen, it's time to finish what was started a long time ago.

A/N:
Hey guys sorry it took me so long to write this. I literally did this at six o'clock in the morning but eh. So I'm slightly lost but getting there and missing Mr Forkle like hell and wishing that he hadn't died - Neverseen are gonna pay - so if anyone has some feedback PLEASE COMMENT XD OK so thank you guys so much for reading and YAY we reached over 50 reads on one of my chapters I think lol. But overall in the whole book I have gotten over 100 reads, which is slightly crazy cause like.. I thought like three would be the most. OK this note has gone way too long BYEEEE