Gold [Fighter]

This one is for for MistyCharleston :)

Feel like doing a songfic again. And probably feels. Also this a school AU

Yes i have a YandereGold x reader (and lemon) but she *i think* requested for non-lemon so i made one for the requester :3

The song is Fighter from Miliyah Kato and Mika Nakashima. I use the music box ver from youtube and will use the lyrics as reference

Heterochromic (if i got the spelling wrong please let me know) is a condition where the eyer colours are different,like a white cat. So here reader has e/c and red eyes.

There will be some cursing here. And perhaps strong language?

R/N is for rival's name (girl). Just name her after some bitches you hate :D

Well enjoy!

*******************************************

There were a lot of other rooms from the club he could visit,or even apply. But of all the choice he had,Gold would prefer to visit the art club for some reason.

At first he didn't know what was going on there,but his friends said that there was only one member. The school allowed her to use the room since no other student was using it. Also because she told them that she needed that to help her with the future art competitions and exhibition the school will participate in.

Well,can't let her talent go to waste. Afterall the school got some name since her wins in competition gain attention of many.

He walked through the hall and the stairs,as orange rays was shining down the building.

The door slid open,and he take a peek inside the room.

His golden orbs widen in surprise. To see such magnificent art,amazing sculptures made of wood and clay. And in the middle,sat a girl with h/c hair,her s/c hand stroke the thin brush over the plain canvas.

Believing all these works were done by one student was just almost impossible by itself.

Yes,their school was both for junior and high school. The empty room was used for club activities,and were a bit mixed up. So these works must've been here,and the room isn't used for any other club.

Besides,seeing the number of work done,not in one year these all can be finnished.

Then does that mean she's been here since junior high?

Moreover she looked very familiar to him. Gold walked in cautiously and tapped her shoulder. The girl stopped her tracks and looked at him. The male was surprised,to see one e/c eye,and the other being vibrant red.

"Y/N!?" He instantly called out.

"Oh,Gold. Hi." She smiled at him.

"Wow,you out of all people..."

"But i guess it is that relatable. I mean,you've always like this since we're kids." He chuckled.

Gold take his time looking around,marvelling her works while she was working on a new painting.

"So,what about those bullies? Still tailing over you?" He asked.

"Sometimes."

"And you still kick them in the face?"

"Mostly. Some other time punch them hard."

Gold found himself laughing at her words.

"You know,most artistic girls i know were shy and timid." He chuckled.